O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Harmony and balance: Green is the great balancer of
our mental, emotional and physical energies which is why
there is so much green on our planet. Green is the heart
centre of the body.
Growth: As in nature, green leaves are an indication the
plant is still growing.
Hope: Green is the anticipation of things to come.
GREEN BUSINESS MANAGAMENT
• Green Business, is an enterprise that has minimal negative
impact on the global or local environment, community,
society, or economy—a business that strives to meet the
triple bottom line. Often, businesses have progressive
environmental and human rights policies.
• Green Foods: Green business ideas allows people too grow
“garden parks” or small seeded trays.
• Green Consulting: low budget businesses, best advertising
methods and need a mobile or email id, so that people can contact.
• Green vehicles: Using of electric scooters an small electric
cars. pollution free and fuel saving market.
• Green Appliances.
Green business is smart business. Going green provides
bottom line cost savings, as well as a competitive
advantage in the marketplace.
Improve Profitability with Cost Savings
Capitalize on Competitive Advantage
Retain and Attract Top Talent.
• Green businesses are socially and environmentally
• Green businesses care for their workers.
• Green businesses protect their customers and clients.
• Green businesses improve their communities.
Enhances environmental quality.
provides family-supporting wages and benefits, with safe working
provides access to training and a clear career track.
Diversity of gender, race, geographic and age social and
The minimization of waste.
The creation of jobs.
Why Go Green?
Go Green for the Environment
Go Green to Reduce Waste & Decrease Costs
Go Green for Public Image & Increased Sales
Go Green for your Employees!
Industrial Growth and Pollution
Energy Reasons to Go Green
CHARACTERISTICS OF GREEN
• Triple Bottom Line
• Nature Based Knowledge And Technology
• Products Of Service To Products To
• Local Based Organization And Economies
• Continuous Improvement Process
INDICATORS OF SUSTAINABILITY
• NATURAL HAZARDS
• OCEANS, SEAS AND COASTS
• ECONOMIC DEVOLOPMENT
• Green growth can unlock
substantial economic, social
and environmental benefits.
• Integrated planning,
and monitoring are
• Further efforts are needed
to asses and validate the
long-term benefits of green