**An updated version of this presentation is available for download here:
http://bit.ly/2kIUBSg (Since SlideShare doesn't allow us to upload revised files, we saved a PDF copy in a Dropbox folder.)
Many writers publish their books without realizing how important it is to have a marketing plan ready before the book is released into the wild. Avoid this mistake with your next book by planning a launch campaign that gets big results.
In this content-rich presentation, you will learn how to:
• Optimize your book sales on Amazon.
• Enlist a group of beta readers to generate feedback, buzz and reviews.
• Assemble your launch team and set them up for success.
• Make your print and ebook editions available for pre-order weeks before your book is officially released.
• Follow essential steps to launch your book with as much fanfare as possible.
• Invest in Amazon ads to get more exposure, and then earn back your investment over and over again.
• Keep the momentum going after the launch is over.
When you invest time preparing for a successful book launch, you give your book a great head start. This an enlightening presentation is loaded with real-world examples and proven DIY strategies to help you sell more books!
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan and The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a vibrant community for writers, and NonfictionWritersConference.com, a multi-day event conducted entirely online since 2010. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine.