How can you scale your marketing efforts? That is to me, the central questions behind marketing automation. It's not about just automating emails or auto-reposting from Twitter to Facebook.
For the customer, it's about how to take a very personal marketing experience and to offer it to thousands of potential leads without it feeling cold and generic. For the marketer, it's about streamlining the hundreds of little task that nurture his leads from aware, to interested, to happy customers.
There are lots of solutions out in the market like Hubspot and Marketo that most of us can't or don't want to afford. Therefore we'll look at more universal strategies and tools that can help us a lot with almost any marketing stack. We take a look at how to connect the central units in your marketing stack with tools like Zapier:
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, RSS, ...)
- Ads (FB Lead Ads, Google Analytics, Sumo, ...)
- Website (Wordpress, Unbouce, KickoffLabs, Typeform, ...)
- Email (Gmail, Zoho, Mailchimp, generic SMTP, ...)
- CRM (Zoho, Pipedrive, Highrise, Base, ...)
- E-Commerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, ...)
- Communication (Slack, Email, Asana, ...)
This will enable you to do more real-time marketing and convert leads more effectively and efficiently.
a: Im Mediapark 5, 50670 Cologne, Germany
w: pirateskills.com e: email@example.com