Jaspersoft is a commercial open source software
vendor focused on business intelligence, including
data visualization, reporting, and analytics.
Jaspersoft's main related product is
JasperReports Server, a Java web application that
provides advanced report server capabilities such
as report scheduling, permissions, ad hoc
reporting, dashboards, and multi-tenancy.
3. Characteristics of Jaspersoft:
• High scalability in terms of architecture and cost.
• Convenient: 80% less than traditional BI solutions
• Flexible: 100% Java , lightweight, embeddable, for cloud , SaaS ,
• Complete Suite of BI reports , dashboards , analysis and
integration of data
• Proven : BI Solution of the most used in the world and with the
highest growth rate
• Big Data Analysis : native connectivity and data visualization for
analysis in Hadoop, MongoDB , Cassandra, and many others.
4. Why Jaspersoft:
• Jaspersoft introduces embeddable dashboard
framework for embedding BI components.
• The update also includes a new dashboard designer ,
giving developers a faster easier way to build web
• Jaspersoft 's products allow users to work
independently with self-service capabilities and in a
short time to get the information they need directly
in their routine or application on their devices
5. Features of Jaspersoft:
• Views the state of your business
• Jaspersoft reporting software takes
information from one or more data
sources and presents it in an easy-to-
read, highly interactive format for
6. Features of Jaspersoft
• Spot trends and identify issues
• Jaspersoft data analysis software is used to
model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of
data using OLAP or in-memory analysis in order
to make better decisions quickly.
• Explore data with powerful relational OLAP or
in-memory analysis against any data source.
7. • Data Integration
• Build a data-mart or warehouse
• Jaspersoft data integration software
extracts, transforms, and loads (ETL) data
from different sources into a data
warehouse or data mart for reporting and
• You can leverage and combine several
disparate relational or non-relational data
• TIBCO Jaspersoft, the “Intelligence Inside” applications and
business processes, was named as the “Best Automation
Project” by The European Software Testing Awards, presented
by 31 Media.
• Jaspersoft was announced the winner over finalists Original
Software, Infuse IT, BD Medication Workflow Solutions, HCL
Technologies, and Lloyds Banking Group.
• This recognition marks the second consecutive TESTA honor
for TIBCO Jaspersoft, which was previously honored with
“Best Overall Use of Technology” by the organization in 2013.
9. Key Differentiators
• To be competitive in the BI software market,
organizations must differentiate and separate themselves
to stand out in the marketplace. TIBCO has done that
with its overall performance and its desire to service an
underdeveloped segment in the marketplace.
a front end web technology that business users are
• Version 6 also includes dashboards for the BI users
• TIBCO redesigned its dashboard designer, making it
more simple to use with a drag and drop method which
can cut the time to implement dashboards down to
10. Comparison with other BI tools
• Jaspersoft's Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition is a strong
competitor in the open source BI market, with its main rivals being Actuate
BIRT and Pentaho Enterprise. But due to its wide toolset, analysts also view
Jaspersoft worth considering alongside commercial BI platforms from
Microsoft, IBM, Information Builders, Oracle, SAP and SAS.
• Jaspersoft provides a broad BI suite covering reporting, online analytical
processing (OLAP), data visualisation and data integration. It also features
interactive, web-based reports, dashboards and analysis, and comes at a
fraction of the licence cost of offerings from commercial suppliers.
• BI Enterprise also supports a range of implementation options such as on-
premise, multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud-based
deployment, and Jaspersoft offers similar technical support packages to most
commercial BI suppliers.