7. ويمكن تحقيق ذلك كما يلي :- F1 F2 F1 F2 قناة 1 قناة 1 F3 F4 F3 F4 UHF/VHF wireless communications
8. Analog Link or E1 Squematic Diagram of Linked Sites STATION B Similar A STATION C Similar A A P SA ISX-510 ISX-510 ISX-510 External Telephone lines External Telephone lines External Telephone lines STATION A 4 Repeaters, 4 ST-853 and 4 similar equipment in stand by
13. COFDM – coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing most advanced video and sound transmission • COFDM is the broadcast technology of digital satellites and terrestic DVB • COFDM allows video and audio transmission in DVD-quality for police application or law enforcement • COFDM can transmit from flying planes,helecopters or racing cars • Several digital boosters are available for vehicle installations • Body worn transmitters with low power output are available Linier Polarization Circular Polarization
14. Total Fiber Connectivity DWDM Ring up to 32 high speed channels (2,5 Gbps) or 128 low speed channels (200Mbps) CWDM Ring up to 8 high speed channels (2,5 Gbps) or 32 low speed channels (200Mbps) CWDM Ring up to 8 high speed channels (2,5 Gbps) or 32 low speed channels (200Mbps) WavePilot with OFX- Module WavePilot WavePilot WavePilot with OFX- Module WavePilot with OFX- Module WavePilot with OFX- Module WavePilot with OFX- Module Mainframe Storage Disks Camera LAN TimePilot OFC OFB LAN Server Gigabit Router 100base T ATM ESCON Fibre Channel Gigabit Ethernet Redundant Fiber Link
17. APRAL VDSL Compounds & Hotels Best solution for Data connectivity
18. APRAL Ethernet Switching Everywhere Metro Area Networks Transport Corporate /SOHO LAN IP Access Carrier Edge Carrier Core IP DSLAM VDSL SW Ethernet SW Ethernet SW Ethernet SW Remote DSLAM Ethernet SW Ethernet SW Ethernet SW Ethernet SW Router SW Data Generation Aggregation Service Definition Switching Transport
20. Aerospace & Defense APRAL Telecom Defense Solutions creatively adapts and integrates technologies to rapidly produce solutions for the homeland security and defense markets
21. IP Surveillance Face Recognition Behavior Watch 1 Behavior Watch2 Large enterprises Network Alarm Centrals Public Areas Residential & Government Transport & Logistics Retail & Shops Cameras and Sensors LAN Networks ISDN GSM/PSTN WAN Peripherals Sender Units Hardware: Receiver Units Software: Receiver Units Hardware:
22. Consultation APRAL Telecom Co. has been involved in Design & System Integration of Telecom Networks and Security Systems , to various customers, as a total solution for all the needs of customers, by providing Latest State-Of-The-Art Technology available in the market ,also by having business partnerships with most of well-known foreign firms. We have an enviable record for Design (Networks, Systems, Integration) with innovative solutions to customer requirements, Quality, and Timely completion of projects.
24. FMCW, the quiet naval radar system for sea and harbour surveillance The A/D -board is connected via PCI to the PC. The control as well as the signal processing of the echo will be performed in the PC. ATT (Kalman) is activated for all targets (option).
ZyXEL starts from access market which stays at higher technology position vs. corporate LAN, and move to LAN and carrier edge 3COM is still one of the biggest name in LAN industry, it has long and respectable history covering from SOHO to enterprise areas.