3. BRAND A brand is a perception or emotion maintained by a buyer or prospective customer, describing the experience related to doing business with an organization or consuming its products and services
4. Brands are what people say about you when you’re not in the room Company Brand Personal Brand Brand Attribute(s) Brand Promise Brand Identity Change Fast, accurate, search results Charismatic, Great Orator Locate things A Brand is also a promise to an audience
6. Personal BRAND A perception or emotion , maintained by somebody other than you describing the total experience of having a relationship with you .
7. Personal BRANDING The process by which individuals and entrepreneurs differentiate themselves by identifying and articulating their unique value proposition and then leveraging it across platforms with a consistent message and image to achieve a specific goal.
9. Media made these personal brands household names Media is no longer just for the rich and famous
12. The Keys to Successful Personal Branding: Be Authentic, Be Consistent and Be Seen! Clarity Your Unique Promise of Value Brand Promise Consistency “ Walk Your Talk ” Brand Experience Constancy Constant visibility to your target audience Brand Communication A Successful Brand “ YOU ”
13. Four Step Brand Process Discover Your Brand Develop Your Brand Communicate Your Brand Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Maintain Your Brand Brand Promise Brand Communications Brand Experience
16. What are your brand attributes? Driven Easy Going Persistent Self Starter Energetic Punctual Trustworthy Likeable Diligent Detail Oriented Results Driven Organized Creative Hilarious Facilitator Prolific Adaptable Adaptable Helpful Strategic Thoughtful Motivated Continuous Learner Quick Study Innovative Dynamic Reliable Organized Efficient Methodical Consistent Choose ones that are authentic for you and relevant to your goals Genuine
18. Four Step Branding Process Develop Your Brand Step 2 My Example Brand attributes: Driven, Innovative, Strategic Results-Obsessed, Creative Solutions Provider, Service Orientation My Brand Promise: A driven self-starter , I hold myself accountable to solve marketing challenges with innovative solutions that create tangible, measurable results for the businesses I serve .
20. Personal Brand Tool Box for the Job Search Resume Cover Letter CD Portfolio Business Card Personal Website Networking Visual CV Job Search Tool Box
Identifying your target audience is the first step in developing your brand. You must understand who your target is as well as your goal is It is important to resist any urge to try and be all things to all people. I personally struggle with this one myself.
We know that most jobs are found through networking and we all understand the impact of referrals as entrepreneurs. Social Media enable that for all of us regardless of our objective plus great resources for researching and sharing that are unique to social media.
Social media tool to create a multi-media rich tool to enhance your resume.
Multiple ways to share this instantly and easily Multi-dimensional – professional, work product, more room for professional publications, personal information, etc. Not just for job seekers. Entrepreneurs can use to showcase their skills and differentiation using multi-media.
Many organizations and others to follow to find jobs.