O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
POS Systems and Maintenance: Are You Taking Proper Care of Your Cash Register?
POS Systems and
You Taking Proper Care of
Your Cash Register?
Just like any other POS equipment you buy, a cash register
is more an investment than an expense to your retail
business. To make sure this electronic machine creates the
most value for your business, it is required to keep it up to
Here are a few simple tips every retailer must follow to
keep your cash register in tip-top condition and functioning
Clean and Dry
Whether you have top-notch Samsung cash registers or Casio cash register devices, it is
natural for dust and dirt to accumulate inside any machine over time, which can wear down
varied parts and affect the function of the cash register.
• Use a gas or compressed air duster every once in a while, to remove any debris that may
have accumulated on your machine.
• Keep your cash register away from environments where liquids and foods are served and
avoid handling drinks and other spillable food items directly over the register.
• At outdoor events, consider covering the cash register properly with a plastic bag when not
• Should water, coffee or any fluid spills on the machine, soak up the liquid as much as you
can with a clean, dry cloth.
Repair and Replacement
• If you have a cash register that uses ribbons for printing, be sure to stock extra
ribbons compatible with your model so as to ensure replacements with minimal
• In case your cash register uses ink to print for printing purpose, you’ll need stock up
on thermal cash register rolls in order to avoid mechanical failures when your
machine runs out of printing paper.
• In addition to these tips, it is advisable for retailers to have a maintenance and
repair plan in place by a reliable electronic service provider. This will help
ensure that your equipment receive proper care on a regular basis and you
avoid expensive repair bills on your machine.
If you have any query please feel free to mail or call us on below details :
PO Box 7921
Baulkham Hills BC