13. Defects Trends Defects Profile without Reviews Design Requirements Code Unit Test Integration Test System Test 20 40 100 50 20 10
14. Defects Control Defects Profile with Reviews Design Requirements Code Unit Test Integration Test System Test 5 (20) 10(40) 15(100) 7 (50) 3 (20) 1(10) Reviews Reviews Reviews
17. Software Inspection Process Document Inspection Document Inspection Document Inspection Code Inspection Document Inspection Applying Testing Tools Code Inspection Requirements Design Test Implementation Implementation Test Quality Control Test Plan
22. Formal Inspection Process Log Bugs, agreed by all . Defect Logging Meeting The rework is verified, final inspection data is collected and summarized, and the inspection is officially closed. - Baseline the doc. Follow up Action, Update the bug status. Rework Root cause analysis. Process Analysis Meeting Team members inspect the work individually looking for defects in the work product. Individual Preparation Optional phase where team members who are unfamiliar with the work product to be inspected receive orientation. Overview Meeting Identifies work product to be inspected and sets the inspection schedule. Review Planning Description Inspection Stage
25. Conclusions Reviews prepare the ground and stabilize SDP Adaptation of the inspection method for the Environment Gain in quality and experience Appreciated by authors and peers Help for team building in a distributed environment Team Success
Notas do Editor
This presentation reports on the evaluation of Review and Software Inspection which is part of the Software Development Process for the Back-end software of the ATLAS Data Acquisition system. .