O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
A Scribd passará a dirigir o SlideShare em 24 de setembro de 2020.A partir desta data, a Scribd passará a gerenciar sua conta do SlideShare e qualquer conteúdo que você possa ter na plataforma. Além disso, serão aplicados os Termos gerais de uso e a Política de Privacidade da Scribd. Se prefira sair da plataforma, por favor, encerre sua conta do SlideShare. Saiba mais.
Commerce Content Opportunity
A revenue stream that
can contribute up to
25% of total revenue
1MM monthly unique users
on a shopping site can
generate $20M revenue line
The best commerce content
publishers are making
2000x more revenue
What is Commerce Content?
Reviews DealsComparison Guides
The Path to $1MM:
Best Practices to Get to 7-Figures
Lifetime Value Of Commerce
• 57% of commerce revenue is earned in the first 3 months of an article being published
• But despite a drop-off after 3 months, revenue consistently delivers over a 12-month
period for each article and never stops converting
Value of Evergreen
• Revenue from evergreen articles will continue to make 20% of its 1st quarter revenue every subsequent quarter
• 50% of yearly revenue for top Publishers is coming from evergreen articles that were published the year prior
• 65% of quarterly revenue for top Publishers is coming from evergreen articles that were published in previous
Best Time To Publish
• Wednesdays at 8AM has, by far, the highest conversion rate, followed by Fridays from 12pm-4pm
• Weekends are lowest converting days of the week
The Top Converting Articles cover articles
that have an Average Order Value of $200,
representing 30% of total revenue.
71% of revenue comes from articles with an
Average Order Value of $200 or less.
Commerce revenue broken down by AOV:
• $200 or Less: 71%
• $300-500: 16%
• $500-1,000: 8%
• $1,000+: 6%
Average Order Value Per Article
Best Performing Article Type
Comparison Articles account for 36% of all
commerce revenue, driving an average
revenue per article of $91.02
Deals outperforms ALL with an average
revenue per article of $167, but are under-
represented with only 21% of total revenue
Reviews and Guides both have equal share
of 4% of all commerce articles, but drive
$85.10 and $62.59 per article respectively.
While Publishers often write commerce content featuring one single product which drives
high Average Order Value and EPC, Multi-product articles outperform them on a Revenue
Per Article basis.
Best Performing Article Type
Per Article: $30.66
Per Article: $73.05
The data we see through our Platform shows that
performance increases when a commerce content
article includes a promotion or offer.
Coupons, Free Shipping and Sales all perform well, but
don’t forget about Hot Products for a high AOV: the
trending products like a sellout dress or a new
Offer/Promotion T&Cs are in the Publisher Hub.
● Hire a 5-Person Commerce Team
● Write 100 New Articles Per Editor
● Publish Articles at 8AM on
The Path to $1MM in 15 months
● Focus on Multi-Link Articles
to get the Highest Revenue per
● Push Evergreen Content to
extend the Average Lifespan of
● Heavily Promote New
Commerce Articles in the first
3 months of being Published
● Promote Products that are
$200 or less in Value
● Prioritize Deals Content and
● Highlight Offers with Free
Shipping and Newest Products
● Push higher-priced products
on desktop vs. mobile to
increase total AOV