O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Date of Birth: August/29/1990
Marital Status: Single
GSM: + 961 71 637052
GSM: + 963 988 320044
Address: Beirut Bchamoun near school rotor
Driving license: Granted in: 19/10/2009
Valid till: 18/10/2017
Military service: Exempt.
A Brief bout me
Mechatronics engineer have passion about new technologies, Mechanical
designing, IT, and CAD/CAM designing.
Searching for Job that offers chance to develop my skills, Challenge,
experience and achieve me self-satisfy, On the other hand I will use my skills in
the best way to achieve the goals which ensure the company's growth and
My favorite Fields:
Product Design, Home Automation, Solid Design and plastic Molding, 3D
printing, Robotics, Mechatronics Systems (Design, Study, Simulate and
Simulation), CAD/CAM software and proses , Networking and IT administration.
2014 Tishreen University (TU), Lattakia, Syria
Major: Bachelor in Mechatronics Engineering.
This college was established in Tishreen University with the assistance of the
agency of JICA from Japan in 2003.
It's a (5 years) five years study Electronics, Mechanics, computer, controlling
systems micro-controller, and robots technology.
The graduation project’s major topic is:
“Reading ID with data-base attached micro-controller controlling circuit”.
2014 (6 month till now)
First Class R&D , Beirut, Bchamoun
-Mechatronics engineering (R&D Eng.): Solid Designer, Controller
programmer and Java Programmer Assistance, Smart Home Automation
Responsible for Designing New Products and all other issues that related
to design, Molding, Mechanical Simulation for New Product-Prototypes,
3D printing and Controlling System Programs.
-Also was part of Media streaming team Architecture that worked on
streaming in our company products.
-worked with PCB , micro controller and micro-possessor .
2007-2013 (4 years )
New Center : Lattakia:
• IT technical responsible for software hardware PC , Laptops ,
installation and maintain .
• install and maintain local LAN network .
• Electronics maintain of PC's and Laptop's parts .
2012-2013 (5 month)
Icard Academy: Lattakia:
• Worked as teacher for C++, C# Programing languages. Giving
Private Course for College students.
• Also I’ve Tough SolidWorks level (1) for several colleagues.
2008-2012 (3.5 years intermittently)
Al-Nour Center: Lattakia:
• Worked as teacher for Programing language (C, C++, C#) Also
• Teacher for Microcontroller (PIC-Arduino).
• Teacher for (AutoCAD [2D , 3D] and Mechanical desktop).
• Teacher for (Solid Work).
2009, 2012 (6 month)
• Worked as teacher for Programing language (C++).
• Teacher for (AutoCAD [2D , 3D] and Mechanical desktop).
2006-2009 (2.5 years intermittently)
New Tech: Lattakia:
• Computer Maintenance (Software / Hardware).
• Local Network operator and maintainer.
2005 Association Al-Bashaaer
Auto desk AutoCAD 2D&3D
2009-2011 Al-Raii Institution
Complete seven level of English conversation tutorials.
2011 Legend Institution
Advanced Microcontrollers; software and hardware,
Which consists of three levels (three months for each level). Concentrating
in designing circuits that contains programmable Micro-controllers for
Interests & Achievements
Finish up few design for new smart-home company, help in
Circuit design, molding [plastic molding and injuction], lighting, sound
system production and designing.
Participate in designing and programming a Smart Home System.
Programming and Circuit designing.
Excellent skills in English language (writing, speaking and
Specialize in Computer Maintenance for 12 years, interesting in
Network, and any news in technology.
Very good experience with IT maintenance and networks.
Shared in some volunteer activity, Was Part of some Free
Education Training courses.
o Simulation and design of a solar power system using
o Quad copter.
o Auto controlling Car drive on line.
o Reading ID System with computer connect via USB.
o Prayer Time Clock.
o Wireless Discovery robot with wireless FM cam.
o Smart HVAC system with both PID and Fuzzy logic
o Others small project Using PIC and other IC’s
o Working with many College projects.
- Working as Private Teacher “helping with computer engineering
subjects” for 2 years.
• Very Good skills with programming.
• Good in programming languages, C, C++, C# and beginner in java.
• Knowledge of VHDL and assembly code.
• High Experience in SolidWorks, Designing, plastic Molds, 3D Printing.
• High experience in MatLab (programming, simulation).
• High experience in design and execute circuit board (PCB).
• Highly proficient at Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Very Good experience in CAD Programs Such as (AutoCAD – AutoCAD
Mechanical – Inventor – SolidWorks).
• Good knowledge in CNC machines.
• Good knowledge in 3D Printers.
• Self-trained on microcontrollers, AVR and PIC-oriented circuits with many
• Self-trained on many designing software (mechanical desktop, MatLab, Solids
Works, visual studio C# ... etc.).
• Performing many projects.
• Good Knowledge of PLC (programmable logical controller).
• Comprehensive team and interpersonal skills.
• Well organized and detailed oriented.
• Good experience in managing social network.
• Good knowledge in network and operation system (Linux, Windows).
• Quick learning and adapting.
Arabic: Native Language
English: excellent writing, speaking, and reading
References and recommendations
Available upon request.