8. Two Main Reasons Of Corruption
The desire to earn more money by people working
at various levels.
Financial crisis, economic downfall and
increase of turmoil in the country.
10. The Effects of Corruption
The effect of corruption has many dimensions
related to political, economic, social and
• Political Effects corruption impedes democracy
and the rule of law.
11. The Effects of Corruption (cont..)
• Economic Effects Corruption results in loss
of economic development.
• Social Effects Corruption discourages
people to work together for the common
12. The Effects of Corruption (cont..)
• It spoils the talent by giving the opportunities to