Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
20% of Denmark's population can’t use your website – we'll show you how to fix it.
Adapt and Siteimprove are hosting a seminar on Digital Accessibilit, where you get answers to the following questions:
- How do you give your visitors a better experience?
- How do you create a website that is easier to use and understand?
- Is your website updated according to global web accessibility standards?
- Is your website prepared for the new EU directive's rules that will come into force in September?
- How is accessibility related to a good SEO ranking?
- Get concrete tips and tools for identifying accessibility challenges on your site - and get started with the optimization of your website.
Who is the seminar relevant to?
The seminar is aimed at digital editors, digital managers, webmasters, UX designers, digital designers, and for those who would like to optimize and improve their website in terms of accessibility with the help of specific tools.