1. A C H E A M P O N G J O H N S O N A M A N K W A H
I am a solution oriented graduate accountant with significant oil and gas experience. I have been involved in all aspects of well
testing maintenance and operation including job planning (equipment mobilization) and results driven accounts personnel
who have over four years experience working including oil and gas and good track records when it comes to achieving
a high organizational growth and success. Experienced with maintaining all surface well test equipment and also in the area
of sales and marketing.
STATE OF ORIGIN: KUMASI
SEX : MALE
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
JOB ROLE DESIRED: WELL TEST OPERATOR
AVAILABILITY /RELOCATE: DEPENDING / WILLING TO RELOCATE
• BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE, INTEGRATED BUSINES STUDIES 2009 – 2013
UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES – GHANA
• WEST AFRICA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE 2003- 2006
ADVENTIST SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
• BASIC EDUCATION CERTIFICATE 2000 – 2003
PREMPEH COLLEGE JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
• Safe Lifting (Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre) UAE 2014
• Chemical Handling (Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre) UAE 2014
• Advance First Aid (Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre) UAE 2014
• Advance fire fighting (Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre) UAE 2014
• Introduction to Surface well testing (In-House Training) Almansoori MPS 2014
• Basic Workshop Familiarity (In-House Training) Almansoori MPS 2014
• Well Testing equipment maintenance/ operation training (In-House Training) Almansoori MPS 2014•
1. Al Mansoori Production Service, United Emirate Arab June 2014 – Till Date
Job Title: Well Test Operator
• Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
• Conducts short safety meeting/Tool Box meeting with direct reports for the current job prior to maintenance
• Ensure that each personnel are made aware of the hazards and is fully aware of their responsibilities.
• Rig Up/Down all equipment as instructed by the workshop Supervisor
• Assist Supervisor to perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in
the maintenance file.
• Maintain a good and healthy relation among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
• Ensure that all equipment for operation is free of any damages/defects and is fully ready prior to the upcoming
operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
• Ensure that maintenance are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the
FLAT 10 ROOM 5. AL- SALAM BUILDING, HAMDAN STREET, ABU DHABI.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
2. Company policies and procedures.
• Inspect the Quality File of each job prior to equipment mobilization and ensure that all related certificates,
calibrations, load inspections, maintenance check lists, etc., are up to date and available for the work.
• Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during maintenance for a proper
execution of the job.
• Learns and abide by HSE standards and regulations that pertain to their work, and contact a supervisor if there
is any confusion over what is required.
• Takes an active part in learning, developing and promoting HSE programs and goals.
• Refuses to perform work they are not qualified to do or when unsafe conditions exist.
• Attempts to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions. Where conditions cannot be corrected, report the hazards
to a supervisor;
• Immediately reports all incidents to a supervisor.
• Maintains the appearance of Company facilities and promote good relations with local officials and residents.
• Maintains and operate equipment in a manner that minimizes leaks, spills, emissions, noise and other hazards;
• Knows the locations of emergency, personal protective and spill response equipment and how to properly use
it, also clean up and reports spills as they occur.
Skills & Competencies:
• Perform routine maintenance and identify equipment malfunction and if required, perform repairs of
equipment & spare parts.
• Good communication skills with subordinates, supervisor and client representative.
• Perform laboratory analysis: BSW, Oil Specific gravity, Gas gravity, water Salinity, water PH, and CO2
• Taking readings from measuring devices such as pressure indicator, level indicator, gas meter temperature
• Ability to train subordinates & perform as shift leader, if required.
• Able to produce job reports, identify hazardous conditions & act accordingly.
2) Al Mansoori Production Service, United Emirate Arab June 2012 – June
Job Title: Well Test Technician
• Developing, testing and make modifications to well test equipment.
• Assisting with equipment Installations.
• Completing all duties according to applicable safety measures and published procedures.
• Using screwdrivers, wrenches, socket wrenches, pliers, hammers, chisels and punches to troubleshoot and
repair complex equipment problems.
• Assisting field technicians with diagnostic checks and symptom analysis.
• Explaining technical issues to non-technical people.
• Keeping an up to date inventory of inventory tools.
• Identifying malfunctions and then carrying out repairs of all well test equipment.
• Repairing or replacing defective equipment parts.
• Carrying out preventative maintenance.
• Interpreting test plans and procedures.
• Wearing appropriate safety clothes in designated safety areas.
• Assisting trainee technicians.
• Consulting with senior colleagues regarding technical issues.
3) Nigeria Agip Oil Company (NAOC), Nigeria Feb 2012 to May 2012
Job Title: Trainee (Industrial Attachment)
3. Production Department (Operation team)
• Inventory check and documentation.
• Assist in installation of unit or system to be tested, including rig up and rig down of all production test
equipment, and indicating instruments
• Operate controls to subject test systems within safe parameters of the designed equipment
• Monitor controls and instruments and record test data for engineer's use.
• Understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of company
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
• Report all incidents and accidents to your direct supervisor
• Preparing routine servicing schedules during tool box talk.
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate and also fitting new parts.
• Carrying out quality inspections and inventory check.
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns with team mate.
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
• Keeping production supervisors informed of progress.
• Organizing housekeeping to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
• Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments.
• Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
• Overhauling and replacing caterpillar generator parts according to schedule.
3) NWABIAGYA RURAL BANK LIMITED – GHANA, SEPT 2009- NOV 2011.
Position : Customer service/ stationary stock
• Customer relationship officer
• Cheques clerk – customer cheque books.
• Registration of new cheques for new and existing customers.
• Kept records of daily transactions by filling customer’s vouchers.
• Assisted in corrections of imbalances in customers account.
• Issuing of bankers draft to customers.
• Arranged computer input form for dealing out of transaction information.
• Assisted Accounts receivable staff and accounts payable supervisor when required.
• Ensured that all fund statements like private payments and private insurance are billed on a monthly
• Accurately recording information on company database to minimize stock waste.
• Ensured accurate invoice statement and submitted to appropriate agency.
• Managed all transactions, post debits and credits, created financial statements, and put in order reports
and summarized for supervisor.
• Debited, credited and totalled accounts on computer spreadsheets’ and databases, using specialized
Hobbies : Well Testing, Accounting, marketing, Sales, Goal oriented, Team Player, Reading, Football, Web surfing,
4. Swimming and Traveling
• KHALED AHMED SAYED
Workshop Supervisor Almansoori Production Services
• ALA’A ELDIN MHEIDAT
DAS Supervisor, Almansoori Production Services
• JEREMY . TAMETA
OperationS Superintendents, Almansoori Production Services