Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
• HTML5 Header
• HTML5 Footer
• HTML5 Navigation
What is Nesting Structure
• Structure is defined using sections
• All content lying inside the body element is part of a section
• Section in HTML5 can be nested
• Explicitly-defined sections are the content within body, section, article, aside, and nav tags.
• The heading elements (h1 to h6) define a new, implicit section
Checking Document Structure
• Resources to check the HTML5 document structure
• Chrome extension. HTML outliner – works only for online pages
• HTML5 Outliner: https://gsnedders.html5.org/outliner/ only checks using HTML5 outline
• Headings Map add-on for firefox. Shows outlines based on both HTML5 and old HTML outline
What are Figure and Figcaption?
• The figure element represents a unit of content That is self-contained.
• figure element is intended to markup diagrams, illustration, photos and code examples.
• It can have an optional caption which is given using figcaption
Points to ponder:
• How to set navigation links?
• How section limits are defined?
• What is figure element?
Types of HTML5 Lists
• Unordered List
• Ordered List
• Description List
Here is the list of topics covered in this video, kindly go through the entire video to learn more on topics covered: Emphasizing Text in HTML5, address element, mark element, Date and Time, Link relationships
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on: