2. Why Should You Use LinkedIn for Your
• Attract Business Clients
• Generate New Leads
• Shorter Sales Cycles
• Effective social media platform for content
• Create a Targeted Tribe/ Online Communities
• Maintain “Top of Mind Awareness”
• Effective Platform for Product Launch(B-B)
• Effective way to recruit new talent
3. Ways to Get LinkedIn Followers
• If your employees are on LinkedIn, ask them to add your page as their workplace.
• Participate in industry-related groups (sharing your thoughts and insights.)
• Create multiple LinkedIn Showcase pages . (product, dept.)
• Include a link to your company page (in the bio of your guest blog posts.)
• Include a call to action at the end of your blog post
• Assign multiple administrators to your page.
4. LinkedIn Pulse Publishing
Get Article Featured:
• Catchy Headline/Engaging
• Audience In Mind
• Tag Your Posts (3 )
• Topic - unique and original
Tweet your articles-Tip @LinkedInEditors
5. Join Targeted Groups
5 levels of LinkedIn 'Profile Strength':
10. LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Send personalized messages to prospects
Dynamic Ads allow you to precisely target
decision-makers and influencers with highly
relevant and customizable creative
11. Create a Sponsored Update
• LinkedIn company page/showcase page
• Click on your account from the list
12. Create a Sponsored Update
If you don’t see an account in your Campaign
Manager, you’ll need to click the Add Account
button to create one.
13. Create a Sponsored Update
Select your account>click on the Create Campaign
Select Sponsored Updates
14. Create a Sponsored Update
Enter a name for your campaign
Choose an update to sponsor from your company
page or showcase page, or click the link to Create
New Sponsored Content.
15. Target Relevant Audiences
Select the locations you want to include or exclude
target your audience with a variety of professional
traits: company name, company industry, company
size, job title, job function, job seniority, school, fields
of study, degrees, skills, LinkedIn group membership,
gender and age.
18. Benchmarking for LinkedIn Advertising
• Results will vary by industry & type of campaign
• Still, these benchmarks are a good indication of what
you can expect.
• If your numbers are
substantially lower than
these, it’s an indicator
that the campaign needs
to be adjusted.
19. How to Optimize for Success?
->Run multiple variations of each ad
copy job functions CTA text
Visual experience levels geographic areas
Possible Issues- Getting a high CTR but low conversions:
-Evaluate your landing page. Is it optimized for mobile?
-Is the copy clean and convincing to inspire action?
-Is the landing page consistent with the ad (that is, does
it keep the promise the ad makes)?
20. Why Avoid LinkedIn Ads?
• We can’t upload videos to LinkedIn
• No Remarketing option
• Over Priced
Detailed information’s present
21. Curious to know?
How does LinkedIn use LinkedIn for marketing?
Quick Link: Download Ebook
• How we define objectives for marketing on our
• How we balance organic and paid
• What we’ve learned about targeting, testing and
• Our approach to bidding and budget
• How we built an always-on content strategy