O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Shivang Mahesh Desai
( Analyst : SOA )
Senior Programmer – Global Delivery Network, Accenture, London
Email (Office): email@example.com
Email (Personal): firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone/pager: +44 7506376108
Total IT Experience: 2 Years 11 months
Address: Flat 18, 90 Degrees, 27 Wheler Street E1 6ND
Passport No: F1622742
1) A Software Engineer (Analyst) with hands on experience on SOA (Service
Oriented Architecture) and Java. I’ve been working on SOA, Webservices and
Java since 2 years and 2 months of my career in Accenture. I’ve worked in Design
(Functional and Technical), Coding and Testing (UT, LT) phases of SDLC. I’ve
also worked on SIR (System Investigation Reports) Fixes, Merge Activity, CR
(Change Request) Phases and Siebel 7.7 Tools/Client for Memory Leak Fixing.
2) Possessing good communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills and proven
ability to lead and motivate team.
1) Rewarded for good performance in Milestones Mail published by Accenture.
2) Got a Super Trooper Team - Accenture Celebrates Excellence (ACE) award
3) Got another ACE award in "Livin' on the Edge" category FY05-06.
4) Won second prize in C++ Capability Whitepaper presentation held in Accenture,
Project Code Name: Everton
Project Duration: Nov 2004 - Present (2 Years and 9 Months)
Level: Senior Programmer (Analyst)
Objectives of the Project:
1. Integrate CRM applications developed on Siebel 7.7 to the legacy Mainframe
2. Design (Technical Design) of the interfaces using the Telelogic's Enterprise
Architecture and Modeling Tool: System Architect v10.0.22
3. CUT (Code-Unit Test) and Link Test to ensure proper functionality of the
4. Fix SIRs (System Investigation Reports) which are raised by Assembly Test
Team, eBPT and BPT Teams.
5. Work on CRs (Change Requests) during the entire SDLC phases.
6. Merge Activity for files of different versions created in different Branches
(phases) using ClearCase Tool – Merge Manager.
7. Memory Leak Fixing using Siebel Tools 7.7.
1. Create Technical Design of different interfaces using System Architect which is
a Telelogic’s Tool used for Planning, Modeling, and Execution of Business
2. Code WSDL/XSD (Webservices) in Altova XMLSPY 2004 rel4. These
Webservices are exposed to the Siebel Application.
3. Code Request/Response transformation XSLs using Altova XMLSPY.
4. Code in Java for performing Content Based or Error Based Routing. The java
classes in JEF (Java Execution Framework will decide where the Request/Responses will
be routed and to which transformation file it should go as an input).
5. Code Java classes to be used by XALAN Java XSLT engine for additional
functions to be performed by XSLT file.
6. Unit Testing of the interfaces developed using Test Harness and XMLSpy.
7. Link Testing of the interfaces developed using Test Harness and XMLSpy.
8. Merge the components (files) from the Maintenance Release Branch to another
9. CAR (Causal Analysis Report) creation for quality assurance
10. Memory Leak Fix on e-scripts using Siebel 7.7 Tools.
Project Code Name: Contentrix
Project Duration: Oct. 2004 - Nov. 2004 (2Months)
Using Python on ZOPE framework to develop a tool called as Contentrix, which can be
used as an Add on Tool to any Community Portal.
1. Using Python Language developed modules to integrate with other
modules to develop a tool Contentrix.
Project Code Name: Website - india.blogstreet.com
Project Duration: Aug. 2004 - Oct. 2004 (2 Months)
1) To develop PERL, XML (ATOM and RSS) and HTML scripts in UNIX environment
for creating a Blogging Website called as india.blogstreet.com.
2) Maintenance of parent website www.blogstreet.com.
1. Using PERL, developed different programs to facilitate the Web Botting Process
and also created a small search engine to search the XML feeds syndicated by
University/College Degree Year Percentage
BVBCET, VTU B.E (Computer 66%
Belgaum Science) (1-8 Semesters)
12th C.B.S.E Science 6/2000 77%
10th C.B.S.E N/A 6/1998 68.4%
1 - min, 5 - max
Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) 4
Web Services 4
XML (Extensible Markup Language) 4
XSD (XML Schema Definition) 4
Toad for Oracle, Version 8.0 (Quest Software) 3
Python on Zope ( Z Object Publishing Environment ) 2
Rational ClearCase 3
Rational ClearQuest 3
UNIX / Shell Scripting 2
System Architect 10.0.22 3
SOAP ( Simple Object Access Protocol) 4
LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) 1
IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer Integrated Edition 5.1 1
IBM WebSphere Business Integration Message Brokers 1
IBM Websphere MQ 1
Mercury Test Director 3
Test Planning 2
Siebel Public Sector 7.7 (Tools + Client) 2