14. • In the most part provided publicly.
• Funded and overseen by federal, provincial, and local governments.
• Primary Education, followed by Secondary Education and Post-
• Education is compulsory up to the age of 16 in every province.
23. Foreign Relations
• Canada and the United States share the world's longest
• It was a founding member of the UN, and NATO.
• It did not participate in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
• It maintains good relations with Cuba.
24. Immigration to Canada
• One of the Highest Immigration
• High Standard of Living.
• Unique Climate.
• Friendly People.
25. Reasons for Immigration
• Market for skilled labor.
• Facing worker shortages in many
• Shortage of about 3 million skilled workers
expected by 2020, according to the
Conference Board Of Canada.
• Immigration process is very easy for skilled
workers and people with a high level of
• Its cities are consistently ranked
as one the best places to live by
• Excellent public healthcare
• Four distinct seasons.
• Natural beauty untouched by
• Truly multicultural in nature.
• One of the best places to get a