O slideshow foi denunciado.
Utilizamos seu perfil e dados de atividades no LinkedIn para personalizar e exibir anúncios mais relevantes. Altere suas preferências de anúncios quando desejar.
Outsourcing <ul><li>zara has 22 hotels in Spain has its own factory, our factory will produce 50% of garment products will...
50% of garment products  will be outsourced 70% go to Europe, 30% are in Asia
Explore other manufacturers to decide what 400? <ul><li>Decide on the purchaser of ZARA </li></ul><ul><li>Select Standard ...
Explore other manufacturers to decide what 400? <ul><li>If possible, purchase production materials to INDITEX. </li></ul><...
ZARA Spain Office  applications Sewing (out Sourcing) Mass and speed coach Returning to headquarters, examining mass Packa...
References <ul><li>http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/ch/zh/zara-W2011 </li></ul>
Próximos SlideShares
Carregando em…5
×

Outsourcing

479 visualizações

Publicada em

Publicada em: Educação, Turismo, Negócios
  • Seja o primeiro a comentar

  • Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto

Outsourcing

  1. 1. Outsourcing <ul><li>zara has 22 hotels in Spain has its own factory, our factory will produce 50% of garment products will be outsourced. </li></ul><ul><li>Items remaining 50% will produce 400 hotels in other manufacturers. 70% go to Europe, 30% are in Asia. </li></ul>
  2. 2. 50% of garment products will be outsourced 70% go to Europe, 30% are in Asia
  3. 3. Explore other manufacturers to decide what 400? <ul><li>Decide on the purchaser of ZARA </li></ul><ul><li>Select Standard 1, the speed of product demand </li></ul><ul><li>2, the cost principles </li></ul><ul><li>3, the manufacturer's production capacity </li></ul><ul><li>70% go to Europe, 30% are in Asia. </li></ul>
  4. 4. Explore other manufacturers to decide what 400? <ul><li>If possible, purchase production materials to INDITEX. </li></ul><ul><li>40% is not stain with a cloth. </li></ul><ul><li>The remaining 60 percent of 260 hotels other manufacturers to supply. </li></ul>
  5. 5. ZARA Spain Office applications Sewing (out Sourcing) Mass and speed coach Returning to headquarters, examining mass Packaging Distribution Center
  6. 6. References <ul><li>http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/ch/zh/zara-W2011 </li></ul>

×