O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Y. D. V. Prasad
Currently Serving as Sr. Manager since 2012, in Coastal Projects Limited
(Construction Company) which executes Under Ground Water and Metro Rail Tunnels
with Tunnel Boring Machines.
Coastal Projects Limited, Hyderabad
Irrigation Tunnels, Hydro and Metro Projects
Responsible for Procurement of Materials at Right Price from Right Vendor At
Right Time in Right Quantities with Right Quality.
Period: April 2012 to till date
Present Position: Senior Manager (Purchase)
Basic Salary: RS. 43,600 per month.
Gross Salary: RS. 1,01,400 per month.
Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), a Government Coal Mining
Period Worked: 34 Years: From NOV 1977 to MAR 2012.
Post Held at Superannuation: Addl. General Manager(M2) in Electrical & Mechanical
Retired on Superannuation on 31
Salary at Superannuation: Basic pay : RS. 67,780 per month.
Gross : RS. 1,59,522 per month.
Details of Experience in SCCL:
1. Area Workshop : 03 Yrs:
Fabrication, Machine Shop and Repairs of Mining Machinery.
2. U.G. Mines : 03 Yrs.
3. Transport officer : 02 Yrs:
In Charge of all types of Transportations in the Area.
4. Coal Handling Plants (C.H.Ps) : 06 Yrs.
Role & Responsibilities:-
. Maintenance & Operation of Coal Crushers, Coal Feeder Breakers, Conveyor Belt
Drives, Coal Screens.
. Complete Management Coal Handling Plants , Receiving the Coal from Mines,
Crushing, Screening, Segregation of Impurities, Loading of Coal into Railway Wagons
5. Materials Management : 16 Yrs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :-
• Complete management of materials starting from floating of Tenders,
Placement of P.Os, Follow up, Inspection and receipt of Materials that are
required for u/g & O.C. Mines and CHPs and Service Depts.
• Stores, Inventory control and management.
• 0nline materials management system (OMMS).
• ERP system in purchase and stores management.
6. Open Cast Projects : 03 Yrs.
In Charge of HEMM.
Responsibolities: Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM).
• Incharge of HEMM / base workshop of Open Cast Project producing 40 lakh
tonnes of coal per annum with a total equipment more than 100 which includes
Dumpers of 85 & 35 tonnes, BEML Dozers (D355, D155) , BEML Motor Graders,
HM2071 Loaders, HM water sprinklers, Escort cranes, Shovels/Excavators, IR
• Ensuring resourceful operations & maintenance of opencast mines including
• Planning & implementing the preventive & predictive maintenance schedules for
improving the overall reliability and safety of Machines and personnel.
• Tracking daily breakdowns, implementing preventive maintenance Schedules to
improve the efficiency of the system or the equipment undergoing maintenance.
• To improve Availability of HEMM with effective utilization at lesser maintenance
7. Area E & M Incharge :2 Yrs.
Worked as In charge of all Electrical and Mechanical equipment and Operations in
Bellampally Area of SCCL which was Producing 05 Million Tonnes of Coal consists of 1
UG Mine, 4 Opencast Mines, 3 CHPS, 3 Base workshops, Area Workshop, Area Stores,
12 Nos.33/3.3 KV Sub stations and 60 KMs oh 33 KV OHT Lines.
Salary Drawn at the time of Superannuation: RS. 19 Lakhs per annum.
Achievements in SCCL:
• Maximum Availability of Equipment with Efeective Utilisation in UG & OC Mines
at lesser costs.
• Record Despatches of Coal from CHPS.
• Reduction of Inventory from RS.30 Cr. to 18 Cr. at OCP-3 Stores, Ramagundam,
without effecting supply of materials.
• Maintenance of Stores having Inventories of Rs. 10 to 30 Crores with negligible
• Record Despatches of Coal from Coal Handling Plants.
AWARDS RECEIVED :
• Best Officer Award of Bellampally Area during 2011.
• Best Stores Awards for 03 years at OCP Stores, MNG and 02 years at OCP-3
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
• B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad , 1972-77.
• Graduate Diploma in Materials Management(GDMM) from Indian Institute of
Materials Management (IIMM), 1988-91.
• Goal Oriented,
• Self-confident with Positive attitude.
• Dedicated and Committed for work.
• Adaptability to new environment and assignments.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Expertise in Materials Management and Maintenance & Operation of HEMM and CHPs.
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Name in Full : Yarlagadda Durga Venkata Prasad.
Father’s name : Y. Radha Krishnaiah.
DOB : 05-03-1952
Languages Known : Telugu (Mother tongue), English, Hindi.
Contact Address : Flat 101, Plot 422,
Bhagat Singh Nagar, KPHB Colony,
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge