1. (704) 605-8168 Walter Young email@example.com
Business professional with background knowledge in sales, business & sports marketing, business & sports analytics,
business & sports advertising and branding, public relations, economics, sports & business law, financial & managerial
accounting , banking, business & project management, supply chain management, facilities management, general &
sports psychology, and customer service.
B.S. in Sports Management
Harding University High School
Advicare Health, Marketing & Sales Administrative Assistant: Greenville, SC July 2015- Present
Maintaining electronic schedules and calendars for conference room and revise calendar(s) based on priority and important
Organizing, reconciling, distributing and maintaining reports monthly.
Performing in/outbound calls to agents/brokers as needed for administrative purposes.
Updating and maintaining records of agents/brokers.
Preparing and mailing all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages if needed.
Sorting and distributing incoming mail and emails to the appropriate departments.
Overseeing all administrative aspects of seminars and training including registrations, confirmations, badges & evaluations,
preparation of materials for seminar. Setting up and running a projector, etc.
Filing agent materials and other documents in filling area and electronically.
Drafting and composing letters and general correspondence.
Assisting with special projects.
Performing other duties as assigned.
Enhancing and increasing brand exposure of Advicare Health through customer service, marketing, and sales .
Creating and maintain databases as well as mailing out promotional material and other correspondence.
Creating marketing analysis reports to determine the number of medical providers in Advicare’s region.
Creating demographic reports to determine effective marketing strategies.
Using social media platforms to develop and establish a brand presence that will be lucrative for Advicare.
Anderson Trucking Services- ATS, Inc., Regional Carrier Representative and National Sales Representative: Greenville, SC
January 2015- July 2015
Enhanced and increased the customer/carrier base of ATS Logistics Services through customer service, marketing, and sales.
Also attracted and retained carrier relationships, acted as a liaison between the carriers and shippers as well as worked with
customers to secure shipments for current and future carrier requirements.
Negotiated rates with shippers/carriers, entering and recording all terms and conditions of shipment agreements.
Attracted and retains qualified shippers/carriers.
Qualified new customers/carriers and matched ATS Logistics requirements with shipper’s needs and profile.
Responded to customers’ requests for service and resolved customer issues.
Communicated with the operations team/sales team.
Contacted existing, inactive, or potential shippers to secure shipments for current and future carrier requirements; evaluate d
and maintained a shipper base program in the data system on an ongoing basis; and maintained updated information on all
Conducted sales presentations.
Managed a book of business in excess of a million dollars annually.
Performed other duties, tasks, or responsibilities as assigned.
Promoted to National Sales Representative in March 2015.
Wells Fargo, Phone Banker 1 & 2: Charlotte, NC May 2013 – August 2014
● Examined and evaluated client personal banking requirements. Many times working with several different business units to
resolve any issues.
2. (704) 605-8168 Walter Young firstname.lastname@example.org
o Maintained high standard of performance through exceptional customer service by leading teamin production for month
of February and also coached and advised other team members on effective quality sales and referral techniques to
benefit customers. A level 4 out of 5 banker and leader in customer referrals and sales since employment
● Elected as Member of Wells Fargo Diversity and Inclusion Council which helps organize cultural and employee awareness
events for the WFCC Charlotte site.
o Organized the Wells Fargo Diversity and Inclusion fair for the Charlotte, NC site to promote employee awareness on
opportunities and accommodations within the work place. The event reached out to over 10,000 employees.
o Promoted to Phone Banker 2 in August 2013.
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), Intern: Hampton, VA January 2013 – August 2013
● Orchestrated and coordinated conference tournament activities prior to the physical event.
o Created purchase orders, managed and operated championship tournaments (pre, during and post).
o Aided each school’s coaching staff and player personnel to ensure each awarded player and coach was given appropriate
recognition and managed the post-game championship presentation ceremony.
o Worked diligently with coaches, athletic directors, media coordinators and conference championship staff to ensure that
student-athletes participated in a well-organized and productive conference championship experience.
● Reached out and connected with sponsors in the hosting city that was affiliated with the conference.
● Worked diligently in lowering the spending cost and increased the budget cushioning by $1000.
CFIC Home Mortgage Inc., Jr. Underwriter: Charlotte, NC May 2012 – May 2013
● Developed and implemented financial analysis tool to accurately transpose credit bureau information, ultimately improving
● Executed first level analytics on new and existing wholesale loan requests and perform servicing tasks on existing portfolio
using Moody’s Risk Analysis (MRA) and Personal Cash flow analysis models
● Conducted cash flow analysis, projections and industry research.
● Entered, analyzed and reported client business and personal data in bank financial statement spreading models in order to
assist the other Credit Analysts, Portfolio Managers and the Commercial Relationship Managers located in Virginia and the
Greater Washington area in the identification of risk areas.
● Provided support to other team members to meet overall department efficiency and productivity goals while providing aid to
the field office team members in resolving exceptions in servicing.
● Sought out and participated in ongoing training on financial statement analysis for various industries including not for profit
US Coast Guard, Supply Chain Analyst: Hampton, VA June 2010 – November 2012
● Evaluated the status of the performance programwithin Supply Chain Management (SCM).
o Developed a supplier evaluation application.
▪ Including long and short-term strategies, associate communications, activities and initiatives while attending to line
of business day-to-day business needs.
▪ Managed OGC regulatory compliances, supplier risk, continuity and contingency planning and implement and
manage supplier performance scorecards.
▪ Required the development of strong business relationships with key business partners across the organization;
understand their business strategies, vision and goals; and influence their purchasing decisions to achieve maximum
dollar savings and operating efficiencies.
● Coordinated resources to publish accurate and relevant information to stakeholders and key assets through the intranet and
public website in a clear concise professional manner.
● Took the lead in coordinating with other IT departments on integrated systemsupport.
● Took lead role in the management of sourcing contract through the cloud based solution. Coordinating efforts and
communications between Sourcing Mangers and the Office of General Counsel to develop contract templates for both
domestic and international operations.
● Worked across finance, supply chain, contracting, purchasing, and other departments to facilitate ongoing dialogue around
o Developed and analyze data reports for Supply Chain Sourcing managers to estimate cost savings in sourcing events.
● Currently standing up a reengineered and updated SharePoint to be used the entire SCM department. Housing training
documents, department key performance indicators displayed as Xcelsius dashboards.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Publisher, Outlook, Adobe Reader, CIV Database, Hogan Database,Top secret level clearance,
3. (704) 605-8168 Walter Young email@example.com
● Hampton University Men’s Basketball Team September 2008 – May 2010
● NAACP September 2008 – Present
● North Carolina Pre-Alumni Association September 2008 - Present
● Hampton University Men’s Golf Team September 2008 – May 2010
● Enactus September 2008 – Present