• He is a promoter and director at RNT
Associates Private Limited, a company he
personally owns, set up in 2009 as a
collaborations, mergers and acquisitions.
• Who is he?
• Of late, Ultra Orthodox Jewish families through their
rabbis are trying to ban X from their members home.
• One explanation as to why X makes them upset:
• “It‟s not something they can control” said one member
of the Hasidic community who lives in Williamsburg.
• “Anything they can‟t be in control of makes them
• “The rabbis overseeing divorces say X is the number 1
cause of destruction of Jewish homes and business” read
the headline of a January article in Der Blatt, the Yiddishlanguage newspaper published by members of the
Satmar Hasidic group.
• Just tell us what is X.
• It is called a
“Caxirola”, it's a
maraca based on
the African caxixi
that was invented
• What is it exactly?
• ___________, the female empowerment
nonprofit founded by ____________ is joining
forces with Getty Images to present better
images of women in stock photographs.
• Taking on "institutional sexism," the goal is to
create a stock-photo library of 2,500 new
pictures that portray women of all ages in a
• The name of the non-profit is very closely
associated with the founder. Name both.
• The _________ Corridor is a term for the areas of Western
North America that were settled between 1850 and
approximately 1890 by members of the _________.
• Fill in the blank.
22. • Hymenocallis is
a genus of flowering plants in
the family Amaryllidaceae.
• The genus name Hymenocallis,
means "beautiful membrane",
which refers to the curious
shape of the flowers. They
consist of six narrow curved
petals attached to a shallow
cup which is formed from the
• What is this the supposed
• Aroma Traders owned by 39 year old
Chaman Lal, a is an establishment in
Delhi's Sadar Bazaar.
• His product which is made from China
net retails at Rs. 3/- and is expected to
sell in even greater numbers over the
course of 2014.
• What is the product in question?
25. • Caps made for the AAP.
• The supply chain saw 6-7 lakh AAP caps being
distributed in Delhi since AAP was formed in
• Lal, an AAP supporter, is proud of his business for
reasons other than business.
• AAP caps are a small-margin venture. They sell
for 3 each, and Lal's margin, he says, is 25 paise.
• For all their razzmatazz , Italy‟s richest
person derives his/her fortune from
garments accessories or even politics
• As of March 2008, this person, born in
Dogliani had a personal wealth of $19
billion, surpassing Silvio Berlusconi.
• The person derives his/her fortune from
his/her eponymous company.
• While serving 22 months in a California federal
prison, X’s cellmate was Tommy Chong, one half of
“Cheech and Chong,” who was serving 9 months in jail
for selling bongs. It was Chong who encouraged X to
write a book after laughing at his stories.
• X said he read Tom Wolfe ’ s The Bonfire of the
Vanities and modeled his writing after Hunter S.
Thompson as well. His books ended up netting him an
advance from Random House of more than $1
million, and he also received more than another $1
million from the film rights.
• Who is X?
34. • Derive from the
given flag, a
word that is an
corruption of a
• It is used to
connote a very
rich or powerful
35. • Mogul.
• The word mogul is an English corruption
of mughal, Persian or Arabic for "Mongol".
It alludes to emperors of the Mughal
Empire of the Indian subcontinent that
existed between 1526 and 1857 who
possessed great power and storied riches
capable of producing wonders of
opulence such the Taj Mahal.
• Whose filmography (5 credits)?
• Money for Nothing: Inside the Federal
• Testing Milton Friedman (TV Series
• Free Markets (2012)
• Overdraft (Documentary)(2012)
• Inside Job (Documentary)(2010)
• The story began in 1979, when Sir Bill
Gammell founded the company. In
1988, the company was listed on the
London Stock Exchange.
• Its entry into India was through
acquiring Command Petroleum Ltd. in
1996, an Australian-quoted company
with interests in South Asia.
• Which company?
• “The fixtures would consist of five one-set
matches lasting a duration of three hours
in total, with teams comprised of
between six and 10 players and total
salaries for each franchise costing
between US$4million and $10million.”
• This concept has been branded as
revolutionary by Novak Djokovic.
• What concept and who is behind it?
Charles X is known internationally as the
inventor of the (almost) eponymous X which
he developed between 1823 and his death
Once having been owned by Dunlop
Rubber, Traditional Weatherwear
collaborated with leading fashion houses
such as Gucci, Hermès, Louis
Vuitton and Liberty. The coats became
particularly popular with Japanese women.
In 2007 X was bought by Tokyo firm Yagi
Tsusho. In January 2011, the company
opened its first fashion store in London.
Give me the inventor’s name (X) which is
the brand name as well.
• In 1997, at the invitation of Logitech CEO
Pierluigi Zappacosta, he wearing a wig and
false moustache, successfully impersonated a
Logitech managers into adopting a mission
statement that he described as "so impossibly
complicated that it has no real content
• On November 16, 2011, he announced his
candidacy for President of the United States
on his blog, running as an independent.
• He was the treasurer of
Baghdad between 1817 and
1829 and a leading trader of
cotton and opium to China.
• The Flora Fountain was
named after his daughter-inlaw.
• His family has built many
including the Gateway of
headquarters of Bank of
India. Name him?
53. • David Sassoon
• Right: Tomb of
• Recently this book
Bhargava, the former
company was called
back from the stores
• Name the company
whose downfall was
• Feel good condoms made from
Graphene are being developed at the
University of Manchester.
• Graphene is being used due to its
strength and tenacity so that these
condoms increase pleasure during the
act and therefore traction for people to
• Which organization has funded this
research project at the UoM?
• This app developed by Dexati required a
certain person to run through all of the
• 1. Gujarat 2. Maharashtra 3. Uttaranchal 4.
Rajasthan 5. Kerala 6. Karnataka 7. Andhra
Pradesh 8. Bihar 9. Utter Pradesh 10. Tamil
Nadu 11. Assam 12. Madhya Pradesh.
• What is the name of the application?