Wade A. Stanley
46 Liberty Pole Rd, Hingham, MA 02043
Summary • Motivated civil engineering student with excellent communication skills seeking experience in the
field of civil engineering.
• Have worked on a team of three project managers to assist with construction projects throughout
Massachusetts and Connecticut.
• Courses of study include, Fluid Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Environmental Engineering,
Highway Design, Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, Senior Design, Thermodynamics,
Foundation Design, Public Transportation, Soil Mechanics, and Structural Analysis.
• Proficient at: SAP2000, Synchro, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel (VBA), Word, and PowerPoint.
Education Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering (GPA 3.31)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst Massachusetts
Career History & Accomplishments
President; Engineers Without Borders, University of Massachusetts
• Coordinate with two project teams to bring sustainable development to both Ghana
• Plan chapter meetings with up to 100 students on a monthly basis.
• Demonstrated fundraising skills in 2013 when the club rose over $20,000 in one night.
Laboratory Technician, University of Massachusetts
• Working in an environmental engineering laboratory studying water quality under the
direction of a master’s student.
• Ran various experiments to determine to determine the type and amount of
contaminants in The City of Philadelphia’s water supply.
• Prepared samples for both shipment and testing.
Intern at Baltazar Contractors, Ludlow Massachusetts
• Worked with a team of three project managers on various state and municipality jobs
throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
• Preformed research on proposed projects including the take offs of plans and provided
researched information for the bidding process.
• Attended meetings and worked with professionals to problem solve issues with utilities
and traffic patterns.
• Organized various documents to track bid items to gain information for future bidding.
Lead Property Manager, Meadowcroft Day Camp (seasonal)
• Responsible for all infrastructure, landscaping, and buildings on the grounds of the
• Repaired and maintained buildings, play equipment, bathrooms, and other
infrastructure on the grounds needed for camp operations.
• Prepared budgets and purchased materials for all projects.
Memberships & Affiliations
• OSHA-10 Certified
• ASCE, Member
• EMT/AED/Scuba Certified
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Team