2. Believe this! DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN or you will have very bad luck. One school in King County broke the chain and got its old superintendent back. Need a New Superintendent Does your school need a new superintendent? If so, simply send a copy of this letter to six other schools which are tired of their superintendent. Then bundle up your superintendent and send him or her to the school at the top of the list. Add the name of your school to the bottom of the list. In one month you will receive 16,436 superintendents. One of them should be a dandy!
23. ethics: the principles of conduct governing an individual or profession, standards of social or professional behavior. Ethics & Values Definitions morals: the social principles, goals or standards held or accepted by an individual, class or society. values: principles or standards or habits with respect to right or wrong in conduct. Definitions from Webster’s New World College Dictionary Fourth Edition
26. How do leaders behave when personal gain collides with the “common good?” How do they respond to ethical dilemmas? Ethical Dilemmas
34. Ethical leaders watch carefully comments such as: “ Well, maybe just this once… No one will ever know… It doesn’t matter how it gets done as long as it gets done… Everyone does it… No one will get hurt, unless you tell… What’s in it for me? We didn’t have this conversation.”
47. “Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.” Marcus Aurelius