1. Resume-Vishal Bhardwaj
Mobile:+91 9999453155 E-mail: Acheiver_1983@yahoo.com
MIDDLE MANAGEMENT – Finance & Accounts
‘8+ years of experience in Client Servicing / Procurement / Expertise in Account Payables
Operational & Financial Risk Management | Business Operations | Strategic Planning & Execution
Outstanding Analytical and leadership Skills
• Dynamic and accomplished professional with extensive experience in Accounts Payables(Procure to
Pay with US & UK clients), Payment Analysis, Credit & Risk Analysis along with market analysis of the
• Knowledge of Supply Chain & Procurement, accounts payable, vendor management and Vendor
• A personality with strong business acumen, excellent inter-personal relationship, possessing strong
leadership and team building capabilities.
• Key Accomplishments
• Successful on-site transition of End to End Payment process and stabilized - Payment preparation &
payment run, payments reconciliation, manual payments and bank reconciliation.
• Maintained the accuracy of 100% in daily invoice processing.
• Reduced daily deletion percentage from 12% to 6%.
• Reduced daily immediate payment cases by 50% and controlled payment run delays.
• Received prestigious customer dollar award by client and various appreciations by clients on multiple
• Introduced various lean ideas and implemented them in process.
• Also involved in hiring, performance development, process improvement initiatives, customer & people
• Professional Experience: In detail
• Ensures SLA and KPI meet and perform day to day work on time.
• A qualified professional with 8+ years fruitful experience in operations management, process transition,
client servicing and team management.
• Direct month-end production targets, generated forecasts and set performance milestones for team.
• Develop Project Plans, Standards of Operations (SOP), Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process
• Present project report on deliverables, issues, risks, escalations to the senior management.
• Handle regular Team briefings to discuss the Process improvements.
• Manage & monitoring the performance of team members.
• Expertise in implementing various Quality Improvements projects and conducting audits.
• Sustain an environment that fosters development opportunities & motivates for high performance.
• Supervising customer service operations, customer support by answering queries to ensure the
• Determine training needs and conduct suitable training programs.
2. • Provides hands-on assistance and mentoring to team. Completely owned AP for the business used
analytical tools to Identify and minimize payment delays.
• Senior Associate – Sapient Consulting Ltd, 02-Dec’2013 to 10-Oct-2014
• Manage Contractors payments, expenses reimbursement cases and Invoice processing.
• Resolve procurement issues, Follow ups with vendors/Contractors and with projects leads.
• Create requisitions in Oracle, Purchase order amendments and prepare accruals on month ends.
• Resolve project and vendor queries by answering on emails and calls set up.
• Management Trainee - Genpact, 21-Sep’2006 to 06-Nov-2013
Joined as a “Process Associate” in Sep-2006
• Voucher processing for PO and Non-PO invoices for 17 european markets in Oracle and SAP.
• Follow ups with issue resolution team on critical/Immediate cases.
• Share daily/weekly/monthly Quality Check report within team and with senior leadership.
• Prepare deletion log for across European markets
• Prepare Invoice processing dashboard and share with client.
Promoted as a process Developer in August-2009
• Onsite transition of payment process for 17 european markets, sub-processes - payment
preparation, Bank Recs support, AP AR netting, manual payments and treatment on
stale/cancellation of cheques.
• Prepare payment proposal on daily basis and eliminate duplicate cases
• Daily work on TAR report for 70 bank accounts, also support to bank reconciliation team on
• Book manual payments for direct debits and refunds and maintain voided payment register for
• Follow up with treasury to maintain the funds in respective bank accounts, also daily follow up with
market and issue resolution team on unreconciled bank items.
• Do final closure on stale check cases and requested for cancellation check cases.
• Share weekly and monthly analysis report on ageing items.
Promoted as a Management Trainee in June-2012
• Arranged knowledge sharing sessions for one of the client in Genpact.
• Project on Vendor Reconciliation, Reconciled 30,000 ageing items.
Extract the report on GR IR Variances.
Arranged cockpit data from clients
Identified non-reconciled vendors from RCA
Pulled vendor contacts from ERP and send communications to vendors for vendor
statements and missing invoices.
Booked invoices and closed the GR.
• Project UAT testing project onsite, Tested AP T-codes in SAP and performed successful GOLIVE
Prepare KDE master files of new gl codes of legacy codes
Co-ordinated with IT consultant team and tax team to upload the KDE files in ERP
Three phases testing performed for all AP T-Codes and shared report.
Shared debug report with consultant team and cleared
Prepared SOP’s and Process maps and shared with AP team.
• Handled AP-Invoice processing team comprises of 10 people.
• Responsible for invoice processing, daily payment run, duplicate checks, quality checks and
immediate payment cases.
• Review SOP’s and process maps at regular intervals.
• Circulate reports on team productivity, QC report, process dashboards and other MIS reports.
3. • Responsible to achieve the targets as per fixed SLA and KPI.
• Direct link up with the business for the status of invoices and payments.
• Resolve team queries, take care of leaves, one on one, annual appraisal, monthly VIC preparation,
setting target for each individual and highlight them after evaluation.
• Provide hand on assistance to my team.
• Education & Certifications
• B.COM Graduate from Delhi University in 2003.
• Pursuing MBA in Finance from Manav Bharti University, Solan(Himachal Pradesh) – Result Awaited
• PG Diploma in International Business Operation from IGNOU in 2009
• Personal Particulars
• Date of Birth: 19-March-1983
• Languages: English, Hindi ,
• Permanent Address- C-1/D Ashoka Road, Adarsh Nagar, Delhi-110033
Date: __ / __ / 2015