O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Simi Valley, CA
Summary of Qualifications
Over 10 years experience in customer service. 5 years of administrative experience in educational
settings. Particular focus on establishing rapport with people from diverse backgrounds. Results-
oriented, high-energy, hands-on professional. Major strengths include strong leadership, excellent
communication skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail and dutiful respect for
compliance in all regulated environments. Computer literate as well and a quick thinker and work well
under pressure. Easy to adapt and eager to learn. Work well individually or in a team environment.
Possess excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
Possess good interpersonal skills and have the qualities of a good team player.
Work with minimal supervision and able to deal with multiple demands in a calm and
Proficient in computer operations with excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
Able to complete a high volume of activities, often against tight timescales.
Ability to identify inefficiencies and then taking necessary steps to improve process.
Motivated, driven and ambitious.
Able to delegate tasks when needed
Excellent time management, organizational skills and able to prioritize duties
Strong use of critical thinking and decision making
Efficient and reliable and strive to have a positive attitude on a daily basis
Self disciplined and goal oriented. Able to optimize internal operations within Company
Financial Aid Officer/Student Accounts Bookkeeper 2012 to 2015
Casa Loma College, Van Nuys, CA
• Accountable for providing Title IV Federal Student Aid to college students.
• Implemented new strategies for a more proactive approach in the collection of student
• Analyzed student/parent financial situation to establish the students need for federal financial
• Act as financial aid resource for existing students as well as future students.
• Integral part of federal, state and private agency financial aid audits and reviews.
Admissions Advisor/ Admissions Representative 2011 to 2012
Casa Loma College, Van Nuys
• Promoted degree academic programs to prospective student’s thorough extensive
telemarketing, referrals and other inside sales activities. Maximized College exposure by
facilitating community outreach events across local business, high schools and career fairs.
• Worked extensively with degree program applicants to ensure their easy and complete
transition to program enrollment.
• Established and cultivated relationships with high school teachers, guidance counselors and
• Functioned effectively in meeting enrollment goals for the assigned target recruitment area
through effectively evaluating each prospective student based on needs, desires, interests,
qualifications, motivations, and commitments, in compliance with all school policies and
• Worked closely and effectively with Departmental Directors to ensure applicants to their
program met the programs highest standards.
• Ensured applicants admissions and academic records maintained compliance with all accrediting
agencies and state and federal law.
• Trained new representatives on career presentations, generation of leads, interviews and
closing of sale.
Corporal, Security Battalion Military Police Company, K-9 Dpt. 2006 to 2010
United States Marine Corps., Camp Pendleton, CA
• Provided military law enforcement and security in support of the area commanding officers law
• Trained dogs in basic obedience, narcotic and explosive detection, and aggression and passive
alerting, to protect the interests of service members and the security of the federal installation.
• Responsible for mentoring, training, coaching and supervision of 10 Kennel Master Marines
engaged in dog handling.
Bartender 2002 to 2006
Campagnia Restaurant, Fresno, CA
• Knowledge of and able to work in high end restaurants, bars, and clubs.
• Able to quickly and confidently communicate with guests to establish their needs.
• Strong Knowledge of bar products and familiar with product offerings, the menu, beverages on
offer, wine selections. Etc.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently while meeting the highest standards of presentation and
attention to detail.
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Bachelor of Arts General Studies – Focus in Accounting and Business Management,
Graduation September 2014
Professional and Personal References
Rosleen Aurora Financial aid Director email@example.com
818.599.1306 Casa Loma College
Sharon Dugan Director of Compliance firstname.lastname@example.org
805.404.9497 Casa Loma College
Greg Malone CEO / President email@example.com
310.847.0877 Casa Loma College
Ryan Zuercher Direct Sales of California firstname.lastname@example.org
559.246.2043 MARK VII Subsidiary of
Gianni Stanziale Senior Therapeutic Sales email@example.com
559.313.618 AMGEN Pharmaceuticals
Chris Williams Borrego Solar Systems, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
559.351.3249 Project Developer