1. Name: Mr. Tohid Alam Khan
Contact:+ 974 3307 3183 E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Address: Doha, Qatar.
Operations Manager with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned
with the production, pricing, sales, and Distribution of products & services. Comfortable working with people of all
levels and having an excellent commercial approach to solving problems and developing business processes.
Having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an
individual and team level.My Objective is to use my expertise and knowledge towards
Growth and development of a dynamic organization.
In particular, I believe that I can build strong relationships with team members and the community, which
Would result in a win- win situation for success. I am certain that my team focuses and positive attitude would
Be a welcome addition to your organization
3. Temba Sports Service Doha Qatar . Nov 1st
• Established myself as the primary contact for Sporting matters in the region
• Ensure that all key local stakeholders receive a high level of service and support
• Manage the up skilling Sports volunteers in the club and school sectors of the region
4. II. Clubs
• Develop a strategic plan for the growth of Clubs in the region, collaborating with General managers
and external stakeholders where possible
• Recruit and retain as many Sportsman (female/male/CALD/indigenous/disabled) as possible in my
club network, as recorded in the annual Sporting Census
• Influence, inspire, encourage and assist clubs and associations to adopt appropriate formats;
recruitment initiatives; facility strategies and internal operating methods
III. School • Manage the promotion of games in schools via four school offers (Mega visit; School Heroes
Programs; Promotion visits; – as measured in the annual Census
• Achieve all targets outlined as part of regional operations plans
• Link school visit program to local Centers and local club teams
5. IV. People , Culture
• Provide high level input into department strategic and operational plans through involvement in the
Game Development Management Group
• Prepare Business Proposals & Presentation for the development of the company
• Effectively manage the team assigned to me Coaches, Officers, Receptionist and responsible for
professional development of staff.
• Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and
• Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity
targets are met or exceeded, Reports to Deputy Managing Director/ Managing Director.
• Collaborate with the Community Sport manager to deliver a range of programs and activities to
ensure the delivery of best practice at clubs
• Develop a strategic plan for facilities in the region engaging with local governments as required
6. • Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate and updated
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
VI. Warehouse &
VII. Budgeting • Effectively manage the budget for the region through diligent forecasting and financial control
• Examine and apply for alternate funding opportunities to programs
7. From April 2013 to October 2014 Was Organizing Cricket Tournaments and give
coaching to Young Kids in Club & Camps.
8. Sr. Sales Manager Jan 2012 - Mar 2013
Sr. Sales Manager Jan 2009 – Dec 2011
• Identify potential Financial Consultants (Insurance Agents) based on agreed profiles
and ensure recruitment in accordance with the business plan.
9. • Initially, for the first three months to achieve targets of direct sales and recruit the
minimum expected number of Financial Consultants.
• To continuously review performance of own team of Financial Consultants and to
improve their productivity on an ongoing basis.
• Provide leadership and management to the team of Financial Consultants.
• To endeavor to have and to achieve a team of highly productive Financial Consultants.
10. • Provide training and monitor development needs of financial consultants in the team;
provide feedback on financialconsultant’s performance, particularly those with less
experience. (Mentor role).
• Set targets for consultants, review these & consistently raise them.
• To gain customer confidence to manage his/her complete financial portfolio.
• Telemarketing calls to prospective clients and develop market through a process of
11. • Responsible for educating the prospects about our products viz- a- viz competitor
• Maintaining team productivity and achieving team and individual targets.
• Undertake joint fieldwork with Insurance Advisors and demonstrate successful sales
• Conduct weekly performance review with Insurance Advisors.
• Supervise the activity plan of all executives to ensure that these are being fulfilled as
per the desired levels.
12. • Ensure that all Insurance Advisors under supervision perform as per the company rules
• Reporting to Branch Manager
13. CARGO MOTORS PVT.LTD. Vadodara JULY 2005 - DEC 2008
TEAM LEADER – CAR Sales & Rentals for Heavy Trucks, cranes, JCB.
• Recommended strategies to ensure optimal level of used vehicles in market. .
• Handling and support the team of 6-7 sales executives.
• Giving detailed finance scheme as well as insurance support for the product.
14. • Coordinated with General Manager and provided ancillary arms for all departments and
recommend improvements in all profits.
• Assisted sales team to improve working of employees and designed required
• Maintained and implemented all sales technologies and maintained all sales logs and
• Organized and participated in all periodic meetings in collaboration with sales staff and
provided required training.
• Established and achieved monthly goals.
15. • Dealt with customer queries and problems and troubleshot them.
• Monitored dealership inventory on everyday basis and forecasted monthly objectives
for all car sales activities.
• Actively Involved in Rental Business of Heavy Trucks and cranes for clients &
• Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures for safety standards.
Achievements in DhFL LiFe insURAnce.
Awarded appreciation letter from HO for completing the ESN NORMS for the new sales manager.
i.e. 2 codes and 1.75 Lac of business in 1st
16. Won the Goa trip in the month of March 12. Also got the branded trophy.
Awarded certificate in the month of June for Login 1 lakh on its arrival.
Achievements in ReLiAnce LiFe insURAnce.
Awarded Top Sales Manager of the branch for consecutive 6 months.
Awarded Top Sales Manager with Trophy in the Region for 1st
Recruited 26 Financial advisors and Licensed 21 in first six months.
Promoted from Sales Manager to Sr. Sales Manager in August ’09.
17. Achievements in cARGO mOtORs Pvt. LtD.
Promoted from Sales Executive to Sr.Sales Executive in Dec 05.
Promoted from Sr.Sales Executive to Team Leader in Aug 06.
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from National Institute of Management with 75.87 % in the year
Higher Secondary from GSEB with 51.61 in the year 2001.
Senior Secondary from GSEB with 61.81 in the year 1999.
CERTIFIED (NCFM) DERIVATIVES MARKET (DEALER) MODULE 68 % 2010
18. Studied Throughout from English Medium
All Basics Advanced MS Office:- Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
19. Good Communication, Execution, Flexibility Customer Orientation, Consistency, Willingness to learn, Good
Personality, Ownership and commitment, Attitude, Working in Teams, Innovative, and Motivation for Sales,
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, and Selling to Customer Needs, Problem Solving, Closing Skills, Prospecting
Skills, Planning & Organizing, Internal Communications, Listening, and Client focus.
HaveCourage, Respect and Integrity
Diplomatic and tactful approach and I am a good listener
Punctual, honest and trustworthy
20. Ability to plan, organize and priorities own work to achieve objectives and outcomes to a high standard and within
Ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
I am proactive; demonstrate initiative and have the ability to work unsupervised
Ability and enthusiasm to learn new concepts and tasks and take on additional responsibilities and be open to
Team Player - a can-do, team-focused approach with delight at helping others reach their potential
Personal Information :
Father's Name : Sharief Alam Khan (Ex. Service man) Indian Air force.
21. Address For correspondence
D-57, Amena Park Society, Nr. Fatema Park Society,
New Karodia Over bridge, Gorwa Vadodara – 390016
Date of Birth : 24th
Marital Status Married “One Son 5 year old”.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu & Basic Arabic.
1. Location Preference. Any Gulf
22. 2. Field of Interest. Sports Management.
3. Sectors interested to work in: Sports, Insurance, Automobile
4. Growth looking forward to. To Become CEO.
5. Reference to be furnished on demand.
Tohid Alam Khan.