1. The Harding Park Golf Club is accepting new members.
The benefits of membership in the Harding Park Golf Club are:
• Being able to play in monthly club tournaments;
• Participation in NCGA sponsored tournaments at our club;
• Establishing and maintaining a NCGA/USGA Handicap Index;
• Membership in the Northern California Golf Association (NCGA).
The membership in the NCGA allows members to:
• Participate in NCGA organized tournaments. Championship tournaments for golfers of all ages and
abilities are available;
• Receive substantial discounts at the two NCGA owned golf courses; Poppy Ridge in Livermore and
Poppy Hills in Monterey along with discounts for merchandize purchased at both facilities;
• Four issues of the award-winning NCGA Golf magazine;
• Access to the NCGA website at www.ncga.org;
• Informative seminars;
• An investment in the future of the game through the NCGA Foundation and Turf grass Services.
Note: Prospective members should be aware of the following:
• Tournaments are first come first served and for members only;
• Internet access is required to sign up for tournaments and view starting rosters and results;
• A registered email address is required to receive tournament entry confirmations and other important
Membership Dues and Tournament Fees are as follows.
San Francisco Resident Annual Dues: $160
Non-Resident Annual Dues: $260
San Francisco Resident: $75
The Harding Park Golf Club is recognized by the Recreation and Parks Department as the home club at
the course. Because of this recognition, our members pay lower tournament fees then clubs not so
recognized. In order to retain this status, members must perform four hours of volunteer work on projects
determined by the Recreation and Parks Department. Members unable to volunteer may pay an
additional $60 yearly fee to offset this obligation.
To join the club, please fill out the application on the next page, enclose a check for the appropriate
amount, and send to Felix Solomon at the address specified on the application.
2. Harding Park Golf Club
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
I hereby apply for membership in the Harding Park Golf Club. If accepted, I agree to abide by the rules
and regulations of the club as set forth in the club’s by laws, and will be entitled to all the rights and
privileges conferred upon members.
City: __________________________________________ ST: ________ ZIP: ______________
Phone: ____________________ Bus. : ____________________ Cell: ______________________
SFR&P Resident Card Number: ___________________________ Exp Date: ___________________
If an NCGA member, then complete the following:
NCGA Card Number: ____________________________
Harding Park Golf Club will be my primary club: Yes _____ No _____.
The club’s year starts January 1st and runs through December 31st.
Membership Dues are $160 for Residents and $260 for Non-Residents. This covers all club dues and
Once accepted as a member, you will be given a log on id and password to update your contact
information and enter tournaments.
Please mail a check, made out to Harding Park Golf Club, and this application form to:
454 Vernon Street
San Francisco, CA 94132