1. THIRUMALA MUDHIGIRI
Warangal– 506169, Andhra Pradesh, India
Email: email@example.com; Date of Birth:15th February, 1990
Seeking a position in an organization as Human Resource Management Professional in the field of
Information Technology/ Telecommunication, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance
skills while striving for the growth and development of organization
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Qualified Master in Business Administration, Human Resource from Kakathiya University.
• Knowledge of HR functions – Talent acquisition, Induction, sourcing , recruitment, performance appraisal,
human behavior & performance, team building, motivation, HR policies & procedures.
• Worked on ‘Training of the employees’ project as part of the M.B.A curriculum. Conceptually strong with an
innovative and analytical & systematic approach to the work with an eye for detail.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills
and the ability to perform above expectations.
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, HYDERABAD Since Nov 13
• ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Handle end to end Recruitment Cycle for experienced professional hiring- junior to Senior Level fulfilling
the multiple domain requirements.
• Interacting with the clients regarding their requirements and Job Description and Getting different
requirements from clients and proper understanding of requirements.
• Sourcing candidates through our Company database, Posting the Job requirements and downloading the
resumes from Job Sites like (Naukri, Monster, Linkedin)
• Posting the job requirements in Naukri, Monster, Career portal and LinkedIn based upon the responses
screening profiles and checking eligibility criteria and will scheduling the interviews.
• Apply extensive sourcing methods to find the right candidates by leveraging different tools like Internet
sourcing, Networking, Job Portals, References, Mass Mailing etc.
• Screening of resumes and short listing the CV s according to the requirements of the Company.‟
• Initial screening and short-listing of candidates based on both technical and communication skills.
Clarifying the queries of candidates related to the requirement.
• Maintaining the details of candidates in an Excel format.
• Coordinating in weekday and Weekend Drives.
• Responsible for Hiring Experienced Professionals (3-15 years of experience) in Hyderabad.
• Facilitating Preliminary Technical Interview over the phone and F2F delivery to the client.
• Submitting resumes on time, follow-up, arranging interviews with short listed consultants. Follow-ups with
the candidates for Interview slots.
• Obtaining feedback on the same.
• Convincing the candidates on the respective offers, terms and conditions of the firm. Follow up with
applicants till they join the company.
• Publishing daily offer report on daily basis.
• Outstation SPOC for Hyderabad interviews.
• Coordinating with panels and candidates on weekend and weekday drive.
• Preparing monthly TAG reports and publishing branch wise.
• Ensuring Part1&Part2 has been successfully updated in HRMS& Rolling out offers.
• Imputing the data into the Oracle System.
• Publishing the RGS ID’s data on daily basis.
• Meeting Business targets every Quarter.
2. EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
Master in Business Administration, Human Resource, 2013
Bachelor in Science (Biology), 2011
S.S.C. Board, Gandhi junior college
S.S.C. Board, Santhinekethan vidalayam
C++, MS Office , MS Excel ,MS PowerPoint and Internet Applications
• ‘Training of the employees’ at Medwin hospital as part of the M.B.A curriculum.
Description: Training is the most important technique of human development.
It is application of knowledge.
It attempts to improve their performance on the current job or prepare them for an intended job.
• Recipient of various prizes in Painting Competitions in School and College.
• Participated in the ‘IT & Finance Management’ Fest organized at Kakathiya University.
Languages Known: English, Telugu and Hindi
Hobbies: Cooking, Gardening and reading novels.
References: Available on request