O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Education, vocational training and lifelong learning are central
pillars of employability, employment of workers and
sustainable enterprise development within the Decent Work
Agenda, and thus contribute to achieving the Millennium
Development Goals to reduce poverty. Skills development is
key in stimulating a sustainable development process and can
make a contribution to facilitating the transition from the
informal to the formal economy. Skills development is also
essential to address the opportunities and challenges to meet
new demands of changing economies and new technologies in
the context of globalization. The principles and values of
decent work provide guidance for the design and delivery of
skills development and are an effective way of efficiently
managing socially just transitions.
& Research Foundation
(Reg. no. E/17203/Ahmedabad)
• Human development & Research Foundation (HDRF) is
established in 2005 and register with Government of India
through Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), National Trust,
Government of Gujarat under ‘The persons with Disabilities
(Equal opportunities Protection of Rights and full
participation) Act-1995’, VTP ( GCVT ) Online Registration
also and all other statutory bodies of Govt. both at the State
and Central Level.
• HDRF is also exempted to receive donations / funds under
Income Tax Act of Govt. of India namely
Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010. (FCRA)
• To provide tailor made high quality vocational and skills
training to individuals across the sectors optimizing their
potential to the fullest resulting in higher employable rate in
• To actively contribute for the social and economic
development of the communities in which we operate. In
doing so, build a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker
sections of society and raise the country's human development
• To create opportunities for children with mental disorders and
intellectual impairment to attain optimal level of independence
and inculcate in them educational, social, emotional and
economic rehabilitation through a multipronged approach.
The sole objective of HDRF is to offer quality and unique
services in following core areas throughout the State of
Gujarat such as:
• Skills Training & Placement
• Women & Child development
• Rehabilitation of Mentally Retarded children
• Educational & Social activities
Government Body Registration
1. RCI (Rehabilitation Council
2. National Trust 010315171183011 2/3/2010
3. Director of Social
Defense(Govt. Of Gujarat)
4. Director of Income tax
5. Director of Income tax 80G(5)/1162/2007-
6. Govt. Of India (Ministry of
7. Natonal Committee for
Promotion of Social and
Detail of Projects under Skill Development
The Centre for
Skilled development activities
and to generate skilled and
trained manpower for Textile
Nursing Assistant and B.P.O.
Automobile Sector, Security
Sector, and B.P.O. Skill
Skill Training to Security
Technicians, Retail persons,
own project Mar-2013
Skill Training on Stitching
and Dress Making
of the work
June – 2010
10,000 6500 approx
Skill training in various fields like
Motor Driving, Hospitality,
Hospital Bed side assistance etc.
with Placement (No. of
2010 to till
Counciling, Vocational Training,
and Day Care center for M.R.
appointed as a
Nodal Officer by
Supervision of extra curricular
activities for all schools
maintained by AMC(Govt. of
Gujarat) such as Adult Education,
appointed as a
Nodal Officer by
As Advisor to Course MSW at
Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad,
Own Project 2003
Conducted Training Programs for
Urban Poor Students in Gujarat
Own Project by
Founder March 2009 N.A. N.A.
Co-Ordinator Student and
Teacher Exchange program
between The UK and India
Gov. Of India
to till now
NULM Project for only BPL
Details of Association
• Core Area : We have an excellent network in Gujarat to
provide result oriented skill training program within 7
Municipal Corporations and 65 Nagar Palikas of Gujarat State.
• Municipal Corporation : Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat,
Bhavnagar, Junagadh, Rajkot and Jamnagar.
• Sector : We have experience to provide training in
Service Sector, Industrial worker and Soft Skill.
• Placement : We have gracefully gave placement to our
candidates in companies like Big Bazar, Reliance Retail,
Jayatma Infotech, Stellion Laboratories, Het-Chint
Hospitalities Pvt. Ltd.
• Conducted a workshop for 250 widows in below poverty line
(BPL) to impart training and counseling at Sanand in August
• Has involved in Continuous Education Programme, in
collaboration with all government schools of Ahmadabad from
2003 to 2005.
• Conducted a training programme in Gujarat for Vidhyapith for
Adult Education from 2003 to 2005.
• Has imparted skill training programme(Technical, Soft and
Industry oriented) and successfully placed more than 5000
urban youth in 62 councils/ provinces of 7 municipal
corporations of the Gujarat State.
Social Skill Development Program
Social Skill Development Program
• Conducted various employment oriented training programmes
for women for sustainable development though self-help
• Have been arranging special education, therapy and training
sessions for MI and MR children at Hospital for Mental
Health, Ahmedabad since 2009.
• Organized a seminar for Women Advocacy Advice and
Counseling and provided information about Lok Adalat.
• Arranged training with Jan Shikshan Sanstha in Ahmedabad
Municipal School no. 1 on different subjects like beauty
parlour, sivan, adult education and social activities for around
3 months from 2003 to 2005
Additional Social Activities
• Under the premises of Hospital for Metal Health, Govt. of
Gujarat (Child Psychiatric Department) we are carrying out
many educational activities.
• Organized health check up camps to identify children who
requires more attention and comprehensive training. A team of
experts also provided counseling to children.
• This is the most suitable facility especially for parents from
poor socio-economic status of the society having children with
mental disorder and retardation.
• Our main focus is to provide counseling (assessment, special
education, therapy and training) to both the parents and
mentally retarded children.
Future Plan (Skill Development)
• We are aiming to provide vocational training, to almost 10,000
beneficiaries in various sectors such as Automobile, Banking,
Accounting and Guarding (Security Guard).
• We intend to establish a Skill Upgradation Centre (SUC from
CED Finance) with an aim to provide a range of training to
beneficiaries increasing the chances getting suitable
• We also wish to start Umeed Project of Govt. of Gujarat, in
various cities where we will provide skills training to various
• We want to organize training sessions for widows from
economically weaker section (Department of Women & Child
Future Plan:(Skill Development)
• We wish to provide various vocational training programmes to
economically weaker section of the society.
• We wish to provide counseling training for female police
officers serving in various police stations in Ahmadabad to
• We wish to get enrolled as a Human Rights Body & Advisory
Committee with a no. of Govt and Semi Govt depts/ boards /
• We wish to provide training & placement in textile sector
under ISDS Scheme to more than 10000/- trainees.
• We wish to receive permission for assistance for tution fees for
enhancement of skill under Gujarat Industrial Policy 2015
“Scheme for Enhancement of Technical Competence and