1. TAMMY L. CLARK
4271 Sweet Meadows Lane Ellenwood, Georgia 30294  966-5535 email@example.com
2TEST PROJECT MANAGER AND UNIFIED TEST ANALYST
A Computer Science and Accounting professional with more than 15 years experience in Software
Quality Assurance, Test Project Management, Requirements Specification, Test Analysis and Test
· Expert in QA Methods : Eight years of experience performing Risk Analysis, Test Analysis,
Design, Implementation, Execution, and Evaluation using Agile Methodology.
· Writes Business Requirements : Develops requirements for RFCs and works as a business analyst
on Request for Changes initiatives.
· Establishes code release processes for both new development and maintenance development
· Fifteen years of experience using CMM practices, implemented processes and performed Code Walk-thrus,
Black Box, White Box, Functional, User Acceptance Testing, System Testing and Use Case
· Creates and modifies Defects using Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, Mercury Interactive Test
Director, HP Quality Center, and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
· Tracks both internal and external bug/defect reports and change requests.
· Develops and modifies various types of Test Documents : Master Test Plans, User Acceptance Test
Plans, Test Design Documents, Test Cases, Test Summary Reports, Test Strategy Documents, and
· Creates and modifies Test Documents using Mercury Interactive Test Directory, Microsoft Word
and Excel Spreadsheets, HP Quality Center and HP Application Lifecycle Management.
· Tested GUI and Web Applications (COD), Systems, and Embedded Software.
· Platforms Tested: Tested on UNIX (SunOS, AIX, HP-UX), VM/370, AS400 and Windows (98,
NT, XP, 2000 & WIN7) Platforms.
· Tested TCP/IP and SNMP Protocols using Sniffers and HP OpenView.
· Tested BellSouth Digital Video platform, including STB StarSight TV and Channel & IR
Video/Media Applications on PowerTV OS.
· Designs and executes automated tests using TCL, SQL, XML, JCL, Sterling TestPro,Test Director
(Exposure to WinRunner), Sprinter and HP QuickTestPro
· Executed SQL Statements and queries database tables using QueryTool, Microsoft Access,
PL/SQL Application, FAST.LANE Application and BRIO.
· Assisted in the deployment of cable projects in New Orleans, LA and Orlando, FL.
· Served as assistant manager for QA department in New Orleans, LA and Orlando FL.
· Test Lead for Project Release containing one (1) to thirteen (13) function.
· Test Project Manager for multiple projects which containing multiple functions with several Unified
· Business Analyst for projects with RFCs to fulfill in a specified timeline.
· M.S., Computer Science with Information Systems Option (Natural 2, Dbase III, PL/1, COBOL),
Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA
· B.S., Accounting, Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge, LA
2. TAMMY L. CLARK Page 2
SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, GA April 2009 – October 2014
Test Project Manager /Unified Test Analyst – Full-Time
· Serving as a Test Project Manager for more multiple projects simultaneously, providing
resources, managing the SDLC process for testing, managing the testing budget and reporting the
test status to the upper management team.
· Served as a Test lead for several releases that included anywhere from one (1) to thirteen (13)
functions which included both on-shore resources and off-shore resources.
· Developed test cases, test case scenario matrices, test summary and test plans for functions to be
· Created automated test scripts using QTP macros for validating requirements in Progressive
· Created and executed Test Cases using the Test Plan Module and the Test Lab Module in the
· Participated in static testing of requirements. (System Requirement, Business Requirements and
Business Rules) and analyzed requirements to determine if they could be automated in our
Progressive Automation efforts.
· Formalized the Peer Review Process to be used for reviewing manually written test cases and
possible automated test scripts.
· Participated in the Peer Review Process in all roles; and now I participate in the process in ALM.
· Supported testers participating in Client Acceptance Testing (CAT) for each release, as both a
tester and a test lead.
· Served as an advisor on a committee to organize the education and training for Test Analyst for
· Created System Requirements for RFCs to be included in major releases of projects as demanded
when working in a Business Analyst position.
The Home Depot, Atlanta, GA August 2008 – January 2009
Lead QA Analyst – Contract
· Developed and modified Master Test Plans, Test Approach Documents and Test Cases for assigned
Front-End Projects and Back-End Projects.
· Developed and implemented Test Schedules for projects.
· Logged defects and created Test Cases using HP Quality Center.
· Executed queries to extract data from databases on the Mainframe Platform and UNIX Platform.
Time Warner Cable, Inc., Charlotte, NC March 2008 – August 2008
QA Analyst – Contract
· Validated functionality on Samsung 3050 and Scientific Atlanta Set-Top Boxes (STBs), which
included CallerID, Diagnostics, IPG, Macrovision, Parental Controls, Upsell, Enhance Menu, Close
Captioning, Analog, Timers, Settings, DVR, HDMI, and SDV using Mercury Quality Center.
· Logged defects using the Bugzilla application and provided defects reports for timely updates.
Autotrader.com, Atlanta, GA 2007 – 2008
QA Analyst – Contract
· Developing and executing Test Scripts with Validation Points using Quality Center for testing the
web-based content in Quality Center (Formerly known as Mercury Test Director).
3. TAMMY L. CLARK Page 3
· Tested and evaluated web content data using PL/SQL application to querying the database and using
the Putty application to execute UNIX commands to track Reporting Events Tags.
· Demonstrated and executed tests and defects to Developers and Project Managers.
HARTFORD-OMNI INSURANCE AGENCY, Atlanta, GA 2005 – 2007
QA Analyst – Contract
· Developed and executed Test Scripts for testing Critical Break Fixes, ITGs and Rate Revision using
Mercury Test Director.
· Estimated test preparation time and test execution time for projects all QA projects for myself and
other QA testers.
· Updated existing QA Defect Tracking System document for the QA department.
HOME DEPOT (THD), Atlanta, GA 2003 – 2005
Senior QA Analyst – Contract
· Served as a Senior Level QA for an Enterprise Data Warehousing project converting old mainframe
systems to current systems using PeopleSoft and Data Warehousing.
· Designed a strategy for testing the Business Intelligence test scripts.
· Developed Test Scripts, Test Checklist and Defect Analysis Graphs using Mercury Interactive Test
· Executed Test Scripts and Analyzed Results using Mercury Interactive Test Director.
TOTAL SYSTEMS, (TSYS), Columbus, GA 2002 - 2003
Senior QA Analyst – Contract
· Served as Senior Level QA for a Government Based Project dealing with government funding for
college students education.
· Modified and Developed Business Process Documents, Test Plans and Test Scripts using Mercury
Interactive Test Director.
· Tested the Government Funds by developing generators using Microsoft Access to extract data from
· Tested the data generated on the COD Website.
· Performed reviews on assigned test projects concerning the funding applications.
HITACHI TELECOM, INC., Norcross, GA 2001
Senior QA Analyst
· Served as Project Leader for a Sun-Server based Element Management System product.
· Performed reviews on all testing information concerning the product.
· Created High Level Test Plans, Feature Test Plans and Test Cases.
· Tested embedded software on various Optical Network Products (DWDM, SONET, Trans-Mux, and
· Tested Java and C/C++ based applications on HP-UX, SUN, and Windows (98, NT, & 2000)
· Used TCL with TL1 to extract information from the database.
NEXCHANGE CORPORATION, Atlanta, GA 2000
Quality Assurance – Contract
4. TAMMY L. CLARK Page 4
· Developed a Testing Process to cover testing for different Merchants that allowed Nexchange.
· Tested the DLL and the converted XML files for the Merchant to ensure that the Catalog Data had
successfully been converted to the Nexchange Corporation XML format.
· Tested XML and the Sequel Server 7 Database with XML to convert catalog data.
BELLSOUTH ENTERTAINMENT, Atlanta, GA 1995 – 2000
Lead Test Engineer – Contract
· Managed QA team in New Orleans, LA and Orlando, FL.
· Lead STB Software QA team for the testing and deployment aspects of the iTV and MMDS projects.
· Developed and verified QA processes for the Development Server and the Production Server.
· Developed Functional, Integration, and Contract Acceptance Test Plans, Cases and Schedules for the
iTV and MMDS projects.
· Developed specification requirements document for aspects on the Navigator.
· Developed Test Cases for PTR verification and demonstrated PTRs to development engineers.
· Executed test cases and analyzed results that determined gate to production.
· Developed and executed a usability test plan and test cases for the Navigator Project before