O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
O slideshow foi denunciado.
Desbloqueou transferências ilimitadas no SlideShare!
SYED ALI IMRAN QUADRI
3137B Kings Ct, Raleigh, NC27606
email@example.com | syed-ali-imran-quadri-profile | +1(312) 823-9393
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC May 2021
M.S in Computer Engineering GPA: 3.70 / 4.00
Coursework: Computer Architecture, Embedded System Architectures and Design, ASIC and FPGA design,
ASIC Verification, Advanced Computer Design, Compilers, Neural Networks, Algorithms, Operating Systems
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India May 2017
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering GPA: 8.86 / 10.00
• Programming Skills: C, C++, Python, Bash, Verilog, assembly, TCL, RTOS, UART, I2C, SPI, TCP, UDP, llvm, gdb, lldb.
• Embedded Systems: Zynq-7000 SoC, Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino, NXP FRDM, Analog Discovery2 Oscilloscope.
• Application Software: Xilinx Vivado, ARM MDK, ModelSim, Git, GitHub, Docker, VirtualBox, Visual Studio, MATLAB.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, ECE department, NCSU, Raleigh, NC Aug 2020 – Present
• Working as a TA for Data Structures & OOPs (C++) and Embedded Systems Architectures courses.
• Responsible for creating projects, grading, and helping both grads and undergrads understand concepts.
Graduate Research Assistant, FREEDM Systems Center, NCSU, Raleigh, NC Oct 2019 – May 2020
• Developed python applications for advance Smart Grids utilizing RIAPS middleware and Beagle Bone.
• Implemented TCP-ModBus protocol for distributed system of Beagle Bone Blacks and solar inverters.
Application Engineer in Embedded Systems, Unistring Tech Solutions, Hyderabad, India Aug 2017 – Aug 2019
• Led the complete Embedded Software development of ARM Cortex A9 processors on Xilinx FPGAs.
• Headed a small team and facilitated product development of 4+ products. Utilized C++, Shell Scripting on
Linux and Windows machine to establish communication through FTP server on DriveHQ Cloud Storage.
• Coded multi-threaded PC applications in Linux and Windows. Used JTAG and Flash to program FPGAs.
• Programmed to use shared DDR-RAM among dual ARM cores baremetal and maintained cache coherency.
Boosted Socket programming to communicate data between GUI and FPGA through TCP/IP and UART.
• Implemented AXI-DMA (improved speed 20x), 10GBE on PCIe, FreeRTOS on Zynq, UDP broadcasting,
SoC Emulation on PC, IPC, SDIO, SPI development, latency analysis using LKM on ARM Cortex-A72.
Synchronization Mechanisms in XINU Operating System (C, Assembly, VirtualBox, GIT) Oct 2020
• Augmented XINU with a busy wait free lock primitive with support for priority inheritance and deadlock detection.
• Created functions to track blocked processes using XCHG x86 instruction. Avoided Priority inversion problem.
Scheduling Mechanisms in XINU Operating System (C, VirtualBox, GIT) Sep 2020
• Implemented and verified Lottery & MLFQ schedulers using random generator and Queue management techniques.
• Analyzed Process management, Scheduler and Context Switch. Implemented Linux-like Fork and PS system calls.
Speed Analysis and Optimization (C, ARM Cortex M0+, Keil µvision) Mar 2020
• Optimized an embedded application of KL25Z which reads JPEG images from SD card and displays on LCD.
• Enhanced the functioning of Huffman decode, SPI and µlibSD. Used DMA and RTOS to optimize the execution.
Displaying Currents & Sharing the ADC (C, ARM Cortex M0+, Keil µvision, RTX kernel) Dec 2019
• Programmed KL25Z device to share single ADC peripheral between LCD touchscreen and on-chip buck-converter.
• Coded multithreaded application for Mixed-signal analysis. Used Message Queues to communicate between threads.
Cache and Memory Hierarchy Design (C++, Visual Studio) Nov 2019
• Designed and evaluated a multilevel associative Cache memory simulator which uses LRU and WBWA policies.
• Analyzed Average Access Time and latency for L1 and L2 caches running in generic and decoupled-sector mode.
• Design, Implementation and Performance Comparison of Different Branch Predictors on Pipelined-CPU.
• IoT based home automation and surveillance system.
• Spectrum Sensing Algorithm Development based on Deep Learning for Terahertz Communication using Python.