Believe in self hard work and endeavor performance what so ever task assigned with utmost
responsibility and sincerity and utilize my best knowledge and skill for the development of the
company I work with.
Examination Institution Percentage
CA-FINAL(2012) I.C.A.I 52%
CA-PCC (2009) I.C.A.I 56%
CA- CPT (2008) I.C.A.I 58%
Examination Board Percentage
B.Com (Pursuing) Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) -
Class(MerrylandCollege,2007) HSEB Board 64%
S.L.C Exam(BKVM, 2005) S.L.C Board 74%
• Complete & updated knowledge of International Financial Reporting System & their
compliance in financial statements.
• Complete & updated knowledge of Income Tax Act, Vat Laws, Excise & Custom Laws of
India & Nepal.
• Complete knowledge of MS-Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint, MS outlook).
• Experience in operating Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Tally9-ERP, DBASE,
BUSY, Access, Outlook Tax related software and other Tailored Application.
• Good commanding in English and Hindi
• 15 Days Training on General Management & communication Skills & 100 hours Training
on Information Technology conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountant Of India.
• Samprk & Associates (Formerly BMK & Associates) -India
- As an Articled Assistant from April 2008 to October 2011.
• Kriti Capital & Investment Limited- Nepal
- As Senior Associates from September 2012 to December 2012.
• Sarda Group of companies- Nepal
- As Account & Finance Manager from December 2012 to December 2014
• Eastern Regional Eye Care Program(Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh)
- As Finance Controller from December 2014 to till date
Client handled during Audit..
1. Paradise Construction (Sub Contractor of DLF India)
2. Capital Automotive Pvt. Ltd (Division of Capital Hyundai)
3. Alternative Learning System Pvt. Ltd.
4. Akash Plastics Udyog
5. Heart Throb Advertising & Marketing Pvt. Ltd
Working As team Member for Statutory audit of different corporate client. The core area of
finalizing the audit was:-
Y Compliance of Companies Act, rules and regulations
Y Compliance of Indian Accounting Standards
Y Checking of Payroll Master, Bank reconciliation statements, stock verification, ledger,
Scrutiny and assisting in assisting in finalization of P& l A/c and Balance sheet
Y Preparation of CARO Report & Discussing with the clients
B. Internal Audit/Due diligence/Fund Audit
It consisted of review, monitoring and implementation of Accounting system & internal
C. Tax Audit
Tax Audit works consists of the reviewing the income tax compliances & procedure which
are prescribed in income Tax Act
D. Other Works
• Registration with different government bodies
• Different work on digital Signature
• Company Incorporation With ROC
• Shares & Security Related Work
Key Responsibilities at Work Place
Preparation of financial statements
Preparation & filing of Income Tax , Vat Returns and Tds Returns
Assisting in conducting Statutory Audit
Liaoning with the income tax authorities
Preparation of Budgets, forecasts & cash flows
Generation & preparation of management reports
Income Tax cases Preparation
Assist in project wise estimation, Prepare reports of Project allocation, undergoing status &
profit/loss report of individual projects.
Preparation of L.C documents & guarantee papers
Assist Program Director for preparation of Long & short term Financial Policies
Prepare Financial Analysis Reports (Financial ratio, BEP Calculation, Payback period)
Preparation of various monthly/Quarterly reports as required by the donor agencies.
Evaluation of financial reporting system of subsidiary companies
Consolidation of financial reporting
Preparation of Business Plan
Direct Involvement in preparation of different intern control plans & procedure
Parents Name : Teknath / MeenaTimsina
Date of Birth : 15.Oct.1988
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : Nepali, English, Hindi, Maithili
Hobbies : Playing Cricket, Football, Tour & Travel
Permanent Address : Biratnagar-7, Sarochya, Morang DistrictNepal
I here by declare that all the information given above is true to my best belief & knowledge.
1) Dixit Raj Gautam: Chief Financial Officer (Sarda Group Of Companies)
2) Dipesh Vaidya: CEO at Kriti Capital & Investment Limited