Sunil M Laxmeshwar, Mobile: 9986012528/8884423080, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Collections professional with over 11 years experieance, the significant portion of which is spent on collections,
customer care, fraud management, Churn management, sales and Recruitments. Ability to handle the larger team
size, establish neccessary organization structure and processes to realize the organizatinal goal. Maintained focus on
alighment of overall solution to carporate value drivers, focus on delivery to commitments and managing effective
Hands-on proven ability to provide proactive leadership in developing, facilitating and coordinating on the assignment.
Customer driven manager and a change agent with broad based competencies in:
Collection Management, Tele/Field (Broad band, Home/Mortgage loan, Personal loan, Microfinance), Vendor
Management(Collection agency Management), Collection Analysis, Operations, Churn management,
People & Talent Management, Customer Care, Process and Audit Management.
• Proven track record of achieving the targets, service standards, operational policies, planning &
implementing, effective control measures towards delivering quality services, building and managing high
• Experience in performance management and people development processes in large enterprises.
• Experience in managing Collections, customer services Processes and Audit.
• Excellent communication, inter personal and problem solving skills and Negotiation skill sets.
Current Organization: Atria Convergence Technology (Broadband), Manager-Credit Collections, Bangalore,
April 2013 to till date, Portfolio size 2.6 lacs customers with 26.5 Cr. Billing.
• Planning/Designing and execution of collection strategy, communication strategy, Retention Strategy for field
• Creating the bkt, focussing on the bkts in both, tele calling and field, prioritizing high risk customers in
calling/Field visits to reduce the risk and increase collection efficiency
• Ensuring sufficient manpower for the tele-calling/Field giving higher focus on pushing customer for online
payments and responsible for ensuring timely payment of all customers within the stipulated period.
• Manages credit and collections activities to include the timely cash collection of customer accounts which
leads to minimizing bad debts and churn control and collection Analysis
• Framing incentive for the team month on month.
• Directs the activities of the credit and collections support staff to meet company objectives.
• Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures, and policies to enhance the collections process.
• Monitor drive and review the field force (DM/AM’s/TL/Field executives) towards targets vs Achievement
• Oversees analysis of collection and Invol. churn, aging of accounts to determine overdue accounts, and
• Fixed Term Upselling plan-Tele-calling/Field team
• Creates and analyses monthly reports, Coordinates the daily activities of a work group, setting priorities to
ensure task completion.
• Interacts daily with staff and/or functional peer groups in the presentation of factual information.
• Develop and train Supervisors; responsible for Team building
2. • Recruitment of the team in case of vacancy/new job.
Pevious Organization : Spandan Spoorthy Financial Limited. (Microfinance)
AVP- Operations, March, 2012 to March 2013, handled Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan & Chitradurga zones, total 140
Branches, manpower size of 222, Portfolio size of 210 cr, 1.4 lacs customers.
Span of Control: 4 Zonal managers. Each zonal manager will handle 7 Cluster managers, each cluster manger will
be responsible for managing 5 branches, each zone will have 1 Zonal HR.
Profile: Monitoring zones on:
• Planning and forecasting the sales basically Group loans, Tractor loans and Mortgage loans.
• New customer acquisition along with maintaining the existing base
• Expanding the potential business to new area’s/villages within the zones.
• Collections of Regular and Overdue customers of Group, Tractor and Mortgage loans
• Audit Finding and closings
• Staff training.
• Recruitment of Branch Mangers, Regional Managers and Zonal Mangers through IJP or Campus Interview
• Staff retention
• Appraisals, Field visits, Branch visits for assessment of work.
• Keeping tab on employees fraudulent activities.
• Legal follow ups
Previous Organization: CITI FINANCIAL COSUMER FINANCE INDIA LIMITED, June 2007 to Feb 2012.
Manager-Collections, Mortgage loans, Feb 2010 to Feb 2012, Bangalore, Portfolio size 377 accounts, 75 Cr POS
Asst. Manager- Collections, Personal loan Product, June 2007 to Jan 2010, ROK, (Belgaum, Hospet, Bellary and
Gulbarga) Portfolio size 4500 accounts with POS of 1.8 Cr.
Profile- Collection/Recovery of Mortgage/Home Loan and Personal loans
• Agency/Vendor management (Soft and Hard collections)
• Handling customer queries, issues/Operational issues related to Payments/Service disputes.
• Ensuring Agency is adequately capacitated to handle allocated volumes.
• Ensuring 100% filed coverage of all allocated accounts within 4 days of allocation
• Ensuring timely and strategic allocation of cases based on location geography & CAPE Planning(Collectible
Accounts per Executive)
• Daily performance review of Field staff and supervisor
• Field visits on all NPA collateral.
• Assist field staff in skip tracing of accounts.
• Coordinate with Legal firm for all Cheque bounce cases and intentional defaulters.
• Push for aggressive settlements within policy framework for permanent blocked accounts.
• Creating customer touch points, intimating the customer due through communication strategy (using SMS
blast, Mail communication) for higher efficiency and to support field force.
• Maintenance of Bucket Collection tracker & Daily Collection report
• Ensure minimal provision for month by doing higher rollback and normalizations in higher buckets and
Achieve lower GCL flows
• Escalating fraud cases & sharing business Quality sourcing feedback to Credit & fraud department
• Ensure Collection follow up trail updating on CMS along with new telephone nose and addresses collected
during filed visits.
• Devise & recommend monthly Agency Incentives to keep agency staff motivated & target Driven
• Ensure completion Delinquent Reason codes for Quality Check.
• Ensure strict adherence of specified COC (Code Of Conduct)
Achievement @ Citi Financial :
3. • Won YOU MADE DIFFERENCE AWARD AND CERTIFICATE in collection.
• Best collection manager award received for the month of Feb 2008.
• Credit elite award for highest contribution in the function, for the year 2010-2011
Work Experience I
Officer- Churn Management, BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. Broadband and Telephone Services (Wire line), Aug 2005 to
• Monitoring the executives on daily basis at work place and Team Motivation
• Responsible for Churn Control Postpaid
• Proactive Retention by issue resolutions
• Evaluating the executive performance on daily basis.
• Analyzing the data and taking suitable plan of action.
• Maintaining database of retained customer, their pulse generation and tracking his (customer) usage, if
there is any deviation will be resolved so customer need to utilize the services and generate maximum
revenue to the company.
• Training the Retention and collection team on key areas and for new product launch.
• Coordinating with Sales, Installation and Customer care for better result
• Designing various churn reducing products with Marketing department
• Focus on High ARPU customers
• Structuring the incentive to the field executive along with Manager.
Business Development Executive at Airtel. (May 2004 to July 2005)
Worked as Business Development Executive (as an associate) with BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. Broad band and
Telephone Services (Wire line).
Sales: The products are Direct Exchange Line, Broadband, VPN, Wifi, PCO and value added services to the
After Sales Services: Looking after campaigning, Sales Promotion Activities, Revenue Enhancement, Issues
handling, Retention (Voluntary & Involuntary), Providing necessary feedback to company regarding new plan into the
market and assisting the seniors in required areas. Delighting customer through prompt service.
Achievements @ Airtel Broadband & Telephone Services.
1 Received Appreciation letter from CEO of Karnataka Circle Mr.Prem Pradeep for Excellent
contribution for the year 2006-2007.
• Post Graduation: Master of Business Administration (MBA)- Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Davangere, affiliated to Vishveshwariah Technological University (Karnataka). Specialized in Marketing and
Human Resource Management.
• Graduation: B.Com, Samiti College of Commerce, Belgaum, affiliated to Karnataka University, Dharwad.
Languages Known: Kannada, English, Hindi, Marathi.
Date of Birth: 28th
Marital Status: Married.
Place: (Sunil M Laxmeshwar)