Beam dying machine
• Effectively used to dye yarn or
• Able to adjust water level in
accordance to fabric volume.
• Even dyeing and superior
• Optimized circulation system
along with high performance
Advantages of a Beam Dyeing
• The fabric is put under controlled tension, and is
wound on to a perforated beam. This results in
elimination of creases from the fabric. It also ensures
total control of dimensions of the roll of fabric.
• The fabric is not allowed to do any movement during
the process of dyeing. This actually means that there
is no application of mechanical action on to the
fabric. As shown in the figure, there is no movement
of the fabric as the hydrostatic pressure of the pump
forces the dye liquor through the fabric roll.
Sample Dying machine
• Saves time as just sample is being dyed.
• Enables in getting an accurate results as the
process can be carried out again and again until
satisfactory result is obtained.
• Economical when compared to bulk dyeing.
• Sample holders for fibers, yarns or fabrics are
made of stainless steel.
• Electronic temperature controller that is digital
• Double Speed agitation.
Yarn Dyeing machine
• The yarn to be dyed is loosely wound onto the
perforated Aluminum or Plastic tubes, to ensure
uniform & even penetration of the dye liquor.
• The yarn packages (Muffs) are then firmly fixed on
perforated Aluminum spindles, fixed on a platform &
lowered into the air tight dyeing chamber of the Yarn
• The dye liquor, continuously circulates in the Dyeing
Machine, passing through the perforated tubes, on
which the yarn is wound.
• The complete dyeing cycle lasts approx. 8- 10 hours.
• Much smaller lots of yarn (as small as 1.0 kg),
can be dyed, in comparison to the fiber
dyeing route, in which a minimum of approx.
300 kg of the fiber is dyed, at a time.
• Dyeing loss is much less in comparison to the
fiber dyeing route, in which a lot of good
fiber is wasted, during dyeing.
• Economic dyeing due to lower liquor ratio
Hank dying machine
• Hank dyeing machine are mostly used for dyeing
of patterned wool carpets.
• Temperature control is done by electro-
mechanical or programmable logic controllers.
• Machine capacities can range from 10 kg sample
machines -1 ton machines.
• Yarn loads up to 4000 kg can be dyed by
coupling together of machines.
• Typical liquor ratios are 1:15 to 1:25.
Knit dyeing machine – Jet dying
The Jet Dyeing Machine offers the following
striking advantages that makes them suitable for
fabrics like polyesters.
• Low consumption of water
• Short dyeing time
• Can be easily operated at high temperatures and
• Comparatively low liquor ratios, typically ranges
between 1:4 and 1:20
• Fabrics are handled carefully and gently
Types of Jet dying
• Over flow dying machine.
• Soft flow dying machine.
• Airflow dying machine.
Woven dying machine-jigger dying
It is one of the oldest dyeing machine used for
cloth dyeing operations. Jigger machine is
suitable for dyeing of woven fabrics, up to
boiling temperature without any creasing .
Jigs exert considerable lengthwise tension on
the fabric and are more suitable for the
dyeing of woven than knitted fabrics.
Limitations of Jigger Dyeing
• Jigs exert considerable lengthwise tension on
the fabric and are more suitable for
the dyeing of woven than knitted fabrics.
• In textile preparation due to the swelling and
dissolution of size, which makes the fabric
slippery and unstable in roll form.
• The low liquor ratio makes washing-off
Working principle of Paddle machine
• Process of dying machine that
gently moves the goods using
paddles similar to a paddle
wheel on a boat
• This is a slow process ,but there
is extreme little abrasion on the
Advantage Paddle batch dying
• Steam heated
• Very efficient Liquor Flow
• No harm to garments Structure
• An uniform Patchless Dyeing
• Low liquor ratio
• Rapid heating and cooling
• Quick drop and fill
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.