DigiMarCon - Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conferences & Exhibitions•34 visualizações
Product and brand management surf excel
1. Product and Brand Management
1. Sumedh Rewatkar- 35
2. Rakesh Verma- 31
2. About Company
• One of the oldest detergents in India
• A pioneer in the Indian detergent powder market
• Surf Excel has constantly upgraded itself
• Outstanding stain removal ability on a wide range of stains
• Path-breaking technology
• Reduces water consumption and time taken for rinsing by 50%.
• Significant benefit, given the acute water scarcity in most of India.
3. Marketing objectives
Surf has been in the market for a long time and has effectively managed its product life
cycle with the help of product innovations and great marketing strategies.
Unilever markets detergent products internationally and uses individual sub-brands to
segment those markets.
Formulation of the detergent and the market targeted vary by region.
Launching variants in the washing machine category.
Effective Ad campaign.
Approaching new market.
4. PRODUCT RANGE
Surf excel detergent bar
Surf excel blue
Surf excel Ultra
Surf excel quick wash
Surf excel automatic
Surf excel Matic
Surf excel Liquid
5. Target market
Sachet packet (Rs. 2/-) – Mass market , convenient & affordable
Detergent bar , Surf excel blue , surf excel automatic– Middle class &
upper middle class
Surf Excel Matic- For washing machine users
7. Surf Excel- Khushiyo Ki Doli
• Awareness about company’s brands in media-dark villages
• Cost-efficient rural activation module
• Greater engagement by blending technology with traditional
• Chance to explore ideas in communication, such as customised TVCs
for rural audience