1. SUKRITI SINGH
Mobile: +91-8750777815 ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Seeking a career option within a company, where professional experience, education and abilities would
be an advantage for the growth of my employer and me
Working as a HR Assistant & handling all operational works in Khoobsurat Decor & Housekeeping (Facility
Management) since Nov 2010 to Jan 2013.
• Responsible for all HR Admin related work..
• Responsible of joining formalities for the Employees who are joining at our client place..
• Taking care of salary processing starting from cross check of attendance to the payment of salary..
• To ensure that salary should be paid on time to all the employees who are deputed at client place..
• Issuing bills to Client to receive the payments (on behalf of contract agreement for facility
management) & ensure that payments should be received in time..
• Working as single point of contact client relations which includes:
− Visiting various client places to ensure that things are moving in a right direction..
− Meeting Supervisors at the client place to check for any kind of employee/worker related
− Taking feedback from Client (Mall Owner) and Manager regarding our services or any
kind of escalation against supervisor..
• Last but not least, to calculate the profit on behalf of the payments made to employees/workers and
the payment received from client as per the contract agreement..
• Master’s in personnel management (MPM) , Pune University.
• Completed ADHRM a management development programme (MDP) under the guidance of Annex
Consultants in association with G-TECH systems (an USA based IT company)
• PGDM from Sinhgad Business School, (STES) with a specialization in market & research.
• M.com (previous) from University of Rajasthan in 2008.
• B.com from B.N.M.M, University of Rajasthan in 2007.
• 12th from School LBS , Ajmer Board Jaipur in 2004
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROJECT
Title : Recruitment and selection process
Organisation : Ruchi Soya Industry Limited (Indore)
Tenure : 1st Jun ’09 – 31st July’09
Scope : To analyze the recruitment & selection process applied in the company and conduct
questionnaire on behalf of that and submit a report to my guide regarding the steps to be
taken to improve to get the perfect candidates in the organization
2. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Title : Industrial Psychology
Scope : To find out the scope of industrial psychology, to find out various psychological tests
conducted by the industry with the examples of companies as instructed by college project
ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULARS
• 1st position in the painting competition school level.
• Certificate in social Activities
• NCC Certificate
• Participate a painting competition in college level.
• Volunteered for HR meet Organized in college
• Volunteered for Blood Donation Camp organized in college
• Proficient in MS-Office, Windows & Internet Applications
• Certified in Tally 7.2, Adobe Page Maker & Coral Draw
• Introduction 9i Oracle Fundamental
• ERP in Oracle 11i CRM
Date of Birth : 16st June, 1985.
Permanent Address : T-4/17, CPWD Colony, Sec.No-2, Nirman Vihar-1st, Vidyadhar Nagar,
Present Location : Gurgaon, 17 Sec. Near MDI Collage
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi, Bhojpuri , Marwari
I hereby declare that above information provided by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Sukriti Singh