O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
• Country: Malaysia
• Establishment: 19 octobar,1995
• Total area: 4931hecatres
• Government area -3.8 million sq.m(55%),
commercial area-3.4 million sq.m(32%), planned
housing units-64,000units(13%affordable house)
• Roads(major):94.87 km, bridges:8, monorail
• Also called City in a garden , intelligent city.
The planning an development in
• The largest integrated urban
development project in the history
• Combining the development of
government institution, commercial,
residential, public amenities and
• The Malaysian government decided
to move from kuala lampur to
putajaya in 1993.
The Malaysian government decided to
move from kuala lampur to putrajaya in
• To relieve the pressure on kuala lampur’s
over stretched infrastructure.
• Scarcity of government land and increase
in demand of government offices.
• To have a well planned administrative
center with modern facilities and
technology to enhance government
efficiency and productivity.
Development of putrajaya
• To develop a federal government
administrative center with the capacity
and amenities to meet the challenges
of the next millennium
• To develop residential ,commercial
,recreational environment where
people can enjoy a high quality life
• To build a well-planned city based on
concept of sustainable development.
Putrajaya master plan
Commercial, public amenities
Civic & cultural
Infrastructure & utilities
• Large proportion of the city is
designed as green open spaces
ranging from metropolitan parks to
local play ground.
• Water body(man made lakes )created
within the city
• 38 km water font created by lake
• City is divided by 20 precincts; core
commercial precincts located on core
• A 4.2 km long boulevard forms the
central spine of the city
• Caring city
precinct 14 is a beautiful residential
area sited right next to the diplomatic
enclave of Malaysia's Federal
Government Administrative Centre
• paths, the streets, sidewalks, trails, and other channels in which
• Paths with clear and well known origin
• relatively large sections of the city distinguished by some identity or
• perceived boundaries such as walls, buildings, and shorelines
• Putrajaya fencing design guideline is ‘permeability’
• Solid fencing discouraged, landscape treatment: shrubs , trees,
• focal points, intersections or
• Junction of paths,my be
some large squares or
• Dataran putra is a city
square located opposite the
Prime Minister's office
readily identifiable objects which serve as external reference points.
• Simple physical elements which may vary widely in scale
Putra mosque Seri wasawam bridge
• Jebasian issace John.D. Creating the essence of cities.
• Majizat .A. Th case of putrajaya lake and wetland.
• Lynch .k. (1960) the city image and its elements
• Author unknown. Planning development of putrajaya.