O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Link Building Without Pitching and Building Tons of Content - Adam Riemer
without pitching and building tons of content
• Using What MakesYou Unique
• Infographics and advertising
• Drag Queens at Drag
• Town events
• Holiday decorations -
• Local schools or
colleges - .edu or k-12
• Non profits -
• Influencers who have a
media and blogging
• Look for media
• Analyze their followers
or who interacts most
Yes, I actually do these things…that’s me!
Ohhh, and even something as simple as a calendar?
(This is where someone should say, show us an example)
Step 1: Find One Step 3: MeasureStep 2: Enter
• Being Gay
• Non gender specific
checkouts or shopping
• How many of each vs.
sets of bride and
• Adding mr, mrs or ms
• Race Knowledge
• Landing pages with
• Proper language
• Making sure you
feature what is
important to the
• No families on the
If you have a diverse staff, use what they wish was on a website to create an all inclusive experience.
You can attract links solely based on good UX from advocacy groups, bloggers & more.
Infographics & Advertising
• Empower an audience to cause
Audience (who is the audience)
• Online or heavy internet usage
• countries with solid wifi
• groups who are more active online
• enjoy comedy, quizzes and
• Job titles or hobbies
• Workplaces + title
• Interests like blogging
• Interests in a cause or event
• Influencers and their properties
• Twitter followers by their handle
• Facebook on their interests
• Google on the adsense network
• Where do they work?
Hey Adam, don’t forget to give a bonus tip about finding lists of relevant employees.
Ohh…and also go for answer boxes where your visual solves the issue.
Advertising Part 2
• Using demographics
• Accounts media and bloggers follow
• Look for inspiration and other boards
that are owned by bloggers
• Use hashtags and keywords where you
• Contrasting colors and clear wording
• The quiz itself? Nope!
• Link to sources and resources within the quiz
• Interesting documents and your own infographics
• After the quiz is over send people to a resource, encourage sharing or
provide them with a related piece of content
Donations – to get “natural” backlinks
• Locate your target publication or influencer group
• Identify the person you need to target
• Find the charity or place the person feels strong about
• Make the donation to their charity
• Sign it by your company name or your own name
Not donating to an organization for a link from their site.