Carlos Brito, CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, talks about the role national and corporate culture plays in the success of a global business. He spoke as part of the View From The Top speaker series at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Watch more of his thoughts on how leaders and high performance culture connect: http://stanford.io/1DomzD8
• "Dream big, but stay humble."
• “The best way to develop people is to constantly get them out of their comfort zone.”
• The only sustainable competitive advantage you have over other companies is your people.
• Face the brutal facts: What’s working in your company? Do more of it. What’s not working? Fill the gaps.
• In a company, you should recognize efforts and reward results.