2. WHAT IS DRONE?
• An unmanned aerial vehicle(UAV),commonly
known as a Drone and also referred to as an
unpiloted aerial vehicle and a remotely piloted
• Drone is an aircraft without a human pilot
aboard and known as most advanced
equipment in the fied of robotics and
aeronautics and electronics
This Photo by Unknown author is licensed under CC BY-ND.
3. TYPES OF
• Drones are of two types :
• 1.MQ-9 Reaper, a hunter killer surveillance UAV also
known as killer machine and they are usually deployed
for military and special operation applications.
• 2.DJI Phanton UAV for commercial and recreational
aerial photography .They are used for educational
and research purposes and agricultural purposes.
4. DIFFERENT PARTS
IN A DJI DRONE
Naza m- v2 flight controller
Naza power module
Naza compass with GPS
Fsi6 receiver and transmitter
4×Brush less motors
12v lead ion battery
Drone frame and stand
This Photo by Unknown author is licensed under
• Naza flight controller:
• It is used to control all over the drone.
• The fc should be calibrated by using naza m-
v2 software to obtain the stability of the flight.
• Power module:
• It is used to distribute the power constantly to
the esc's without any up and downs.
• Led light:
• The light should be in our direction to know
which direction the flight is moving.
• Receiver and transmittor:
• They are used to control the drone manually
This Photo by Unknown author is licensed under CC BY-SA-NC.
6. • Esc:
• the ESC has to adjust the switching frequency
based on the throttle’s signal.
• Brushless motors:
• The motors have high efficiency and less
torque.so we use these motors rather than
It contains two joy sticks one is known as throttle and the
other one is pitch. Throttle is used to move the drone up,
down and to vary the yay of the drone .Pitch is used to
move the drone in all directions. The transmitter should
be operated only when the GPS module detect the
weather conditions and then the led light blink in dark
It is used to detect the signals from the receiver and
to operate the drone .It consists of 6 channels.4
channels are used to connect the esc's the
remaining channels can be used to add any other
8. • The new technology in drones raised up
highly. The new DJI INSPIRE 3 drone can
capture 6K camera capable of recording at up
to 120 frames per second, you can capture
cinematic shots with unparalleled clarity and
detail. The camera is mounted on a 3-axis
gimbal, providing smooth and stable footage
even in windy conditions.