1. SIDDHARTHA SOOD
101 PANCHAM TOWERS, RCC CANAL ROAD, VESU, SURAT 395007
Mobile: +91 99 137 35 353 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated and creative individual, able and willing to show initiative in any challenging
environment with confidence. Possess excellent analytical and communication skills. Seeking a
challenging position wherein my Marketing skills blend with professional experience enabling me to
define new opportunities for my personal growth and organizational effectiveness.
Current Organization: Headmasters Surat
Industry: Spa & Salon
Experience: 9+ Years
A result oriented professional with 9+ years of experience touching all aspects of Business Development
from Prospecting and Pitching to Client Servicing for a huge no. of clients of national and international
repute. A detail oriented professional networker and a team leader with effective strategic &
analytical planning and inter personal skills.
ORGANIZATION: HEADMASTERS SURAT (SPALON)
DURATION: JUNE 2014 TILL NOW
• Managing client appointments.
• Keep up with the demand of clients.
• Managing salon personnel.
• Welcoming and greeting customers who come to the salon.
• Setting targets for the beauty therapists.
• Selling beauty products and treatments.
• Managing, motivating and training a small team of Stylists.
• Driving turnover and profits.
• Resolving guest complaints or issues.
• Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
2. • Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the salon.
• Identifying staff training requirements.
• Controlling salon expenses.
• Managing, training the salon cafeteria staff & services.
ORGANIZATION: AXIS BANK LTD. NORTH ZONAL OFFICE
DURATION: AUGUST 2008 JUNE 2014
DESIGNATION: SENIOR MANAGER, CORPORATE SALES & COLLECTIONS
(SALES 2008 JUNE TO 2009 MARCH)
• Leading a team of 25 people including Team Leaders & BDR. Monitoring and assessing the
performance of the team, providing positive and Constructive feedback.
• Managing the complete business operations with accountability for profitability; forecasting
monthly/annual revenue targets & achieving them in a given time frame.
• End to end Management of acquisition and relationship activities for North India.
• Identifying and developing potential leads
• Responsible for identifying & recruiting fresh talent and training them on products on various
modules & motivating the team for greater effectiveness in sales, relationship building and
• Identifying segments for market expense management solution (corporate card) to ensure
business volumes in line with agreed targets.
• Assisting and analyzing the team during group presentations
• Adept at driving sales and revenue growth by effectively managing high volume business.
(Collections April 2009 to June 2014)
• Handling all collection buckets by normalizing and stabilizing through aggressive
settlements on loan accounts also the maximum control of flows.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all agencies through joint visitations on key cases.
Ensure optimum capacity planning of agencies at all times.
• Close tie up with legal department to use max support of legal for the resolution
• Performed field visit on high value and higher risk cases to interact with customers in
order to regularize accounts
• Provide high level support to field agencies through joint visitation on key cases. Ensure
optimum capacity planning of agencies at all times.
• Providing allocation to agency & following up agency for given allocation coordinate with
agency to solve higher bucket cases
• Providing assistance to customers to improve their profiles. Customer interaction to solve
disputed payment profile.
• Development of collections through legal pressure by filing case u/s138, recovery suite, etc.
• Responsible for control on delinquency of all products.
• Monitoring repossession & collection agencies
• Managing and coordinating with collections agencies and repossession agencies for collections
3. • Controlled NPA’s
Been awarded for achieving excellence in online test on stamping conducted in July &
August 2013 by President – Consumer Lending & Payments Mr. Jairam Sridharan..
ORGANIZATION: HDFC BANK, GURGAON
DURATION: JULY 2007 TO AUGUST 2008
DESIGNATION: SALES MANAGER, COMMERCIAL PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
• Leading a team of 15 people including Team Leaders & BDR.
• Collecting data & prepare MIS on all aspects related to sales like daily sales report, evaluation
reports, quality checks, customer feedbacks.
• Identify segments to market expense management solution ( corporate card) to ensure business
volumes in line with agreed targets
• Major role is to get valuable corporate to get more revenue for the bank.
• Assisting corporate sales managers for the conversion of large corporate, wherever it’s
ORGANIZATION: DEUTSCHE BANK AG, GURGAON
DURATION: NOVEMBER 2005 TO JULY 2007
DESIGNATION: ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES
• Leading a team of 12 people including Team Leaders and Financial Consultants.
• Giving Financial Consultancy by making presentations.
• Responsible for opening of the corporate account from initial point of contact (lead
generation), presentations, proposals and execution.
• Working closely with other channels of acquisitions in Deutsche Bank and sharing feed backs
assisting and analyzing the team during group presentations
• Achieved 90 to 150 % targets every month.
• Most of Financial Consultants in my team achieved their individual targets.
• Awarded from the Managing Director & Head, PBC India, Mr. Ajay Bimbhat for outstanding
performance in Investment Sales, Pan India
ORGANIZATION: INFOVISION GROUP PVT. LTD. [AMERICAN EXPRESS CORPORATE SERVICES], NEW DELHI
DURATION: JANUARY 2004 TO OCTOBER 2005
DESIGNATION: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
4. • Making company presentations & explaining them about various benefits
• Assist in promotional activities to reach target market segment
• Gather, Consolidate and communicate market information, including competitor activity,
customer preferences, and other relevant details ensuring management is accurately informed.
• Build and maintain effective relationship with Group customers and provide plan information
to members whenever necessary.
• Generating leads & MIS reports for the process
• Working closely with other channels of acquisition and facilitate their resources to generate
business, Lead tracking and management.
• Build and maintain effective long-term relationship through implementation of processes with
• Interacting with client (AMEX) and customers to smoothen the whole process of acquiring and
• Pre analysis of financials to manage client expectations and better sales.
• Manage alliance programme with AMEX business partners for Corporate Purchasing Card in
• 380% of Target Achievement
• Awarded “The Best Performer for the quarter” 2004 by American Express
• No.1 sales person, pan India for the financial year 2004 – 05 by American Express
• Bachelors in Hotel Management Degree from J.P.I.H.M, Meerut
• 10+2 from Translam Academy International (CBSE Board), Meerut
OTHER PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
June 2003 to Dec 2003 Radisson MBD, Noida
F & B Department
Trainings: Maurya Sheraton Delhi, Grand Hyatt Delhi, Surya sofetal Delhi
• Participated in Nestle All India Chef Competition at Banarsi Das Chandiwala, New Delhi.
• Have been recognized as a Best Event Organizer of the Institute (JPIHM)
• Discipline officer of college for 3 years.
• Actively participated in various sports and cultural activities in school and college.
DATE OF BIRTH: 7th
INTEREST: Reading, Watching Movies, Fitness
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English, Hindi, Punjabi