O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Agenda of Both Leader’s
• Personality traits
• Leadership style
• Why we had selected & contribution
towards our organization
Facts About Mark Zuckerberg
• Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is the co-founder and
chief executive of Facebook.
• He holds 28.4% Shareholding of Facebook.
• Born on May 14, 1984 (Age 31) in White Plains,
New York to Edward and Karen Zuckerberg.
• Grew up in Dobbs Ferry, New York.
• Mark is from Jewish decent but consider
himself an atheist.
• Spouse: Priscilla Chan
• Daughter Name: Maxima Zuckerberg
Facts About Hitler
• Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German
politician who was the leader of the Nazi
Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to
1945, and Fuehrer of Nazi Germany from
1934 to 1945.
• Born: April 20, 1889, Braunau am Inn, Austria
• Died: April 30, 1945, Berlin, Germany
• Spouse: Eva Braun (m. 1945–1945)
Personality traits of
• He is an introvert as describe by his close once
• Believed more in him self and intuition
• His action was based on logic
• Always stick to the plan
Personality traits of Adolf Hitler
• Openness to experience
Leadership style of MARK ZUCKERBERG
• Autocratic & Democratic Leader
• Risk Taker & Creative
• Innovative and Independent
• Focus & approachable
Leadership style of Adolf Hitler
Why we had selected & contribution
towards our organization
10 Life Lessons By “Adolf
1. Adolf Hitler has his own ideal work
2. Do good things to the people
3. Have sense of humor
4. Have a leisure time after work
5. Take care of health at best
6. Be a family Man
7. Faith is harder to shake than knowledge
8. Give the most powerful speech
9. It is the ‘human heart’ that he ignored
10. He could escape from his enemy but not Sin
10 Life Lessons By “Mark Zuckerberg”
1. Get revenge on your exes.
2. Don’t be intimidated by the board room.
3. Do what you’re passionate about.
4. Leadership is the quality that will bring the best out of the
people around you.
5. Be the CEO and make sure everyone around you knows it.
6. You are only as strong as the team around you.
7. Don’t be fazed by the opinions of those around you.
8. There is no excuse for non-commitment.
9. Don’t let anyone tell the story of you.
10. You need to have a ‘go big or go home’ attitude.