Shreya Newalkar Contact No. 9049434163
B-102, “Bageshree”, Suvidha Angan,
S no. 32/16+17,Tulajabhavni Nagar,
To acquire knowledge of various banking and HR functions and fulfill the organization’s goals.
Degree Month and
Year of Passing
School/ College Board/
IndSearch, Pune University of
Human Resource O Grade
B.Com April 2009 D.R.K. College of
1.Currently working in a co-operative bank
a. Day to day clerical activities.
b. Recruitment coordination as per requirement.
c. HR activities for the staff-attendance, leave calculation, employee engagement, M IS updating etc.
location : Pune
2. Duration: Since Oct,2014 to till date.
2.John Deere India Pvt. ltd, Sanaswadi Plant, Pune.
Designation: Recruiter and Training and Development Coordinator
For Technical Employees
• Screening Resumes as per job description
• Conducting Written Tests/Aptitude Tests
• Scheduling Personal Interviews.
• On boarding- Joining Formalities, Department Allocation.
2. L earning & Development -
• L&D for wage employees –Executed L & D for shop floor employees
• Mass Training programs–During Non production days, organized training programs for 700
employees. Gyan Ganga-2011 & Gyan Ganga -2012 - mega training events held during plant
• Day to day Training Activities-Co-ordination of daily training activities.
• Designed Training Calendar-Yearly and monthly training calendars.
• Conducted Induction session on HR Induction and Time Office
• Achieved yearly training target of 2 man days per employee for FY 2011.
• Achieved 4 man days training per employee against the target of 2 man days per employee in
• Skill matrix-Preparation of skill matrix for Training Need Analysis, designing training material
and process manual.
• Evaluation of training through personal feedbacks, action plan reviews, questionnaires, pre test
and post tests etc.
• Training MIS Creation & updating
3. Rewards & Recognition
• Opening reward categories, analyzing nominations, distributing rewards to nominees
• Preparing presentations for display
• Maintaining MIS
• Organized Reward Ceremony.
4. Coordinated Events- Employee annual event, Family Visits, TPO Visits, and Special Sessions for
Employees’ Spouse etc.
Duration: Apr ,2011 to Mar, 2013 ( 2 years)
• Core HR practices
• Other managerial tasks
Co-curricular activities: Diploma in information technology –Basics of MS Office, Tally 5.4, 6.3 & 7.1
Strengths: Dedicated ,co-operative, Team player, eager to learn new concepts
Date of Birth: 23rd
3. Nationality: Indian
Home Town: Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
Marital Status: Married
Husband’s Name: Shekhar Newalkar
Languages Known: Marathi, Hindi and English
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, photography, poetry writing, playing Badminton and Table tennis,
I hereby declare that, all the information stated herein is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Pune Shreya Newalkar.