1. SHER ZAMAN
• ADDRESS: District Diamer Post Office Goner
Form/Boner Das, Gilgit Baltistan
• CELL NO: 03135606669/03335606669
• E-MAIL: email@example.com
Enthusiastic professional engineer interested in responsibilities related to
project support of corrosion management duties, Cathodic protection, coating
inspection, internal corrosion control, inhibition techniques and corrosion
monitoring. Seeking for NACE CP Level II.
• Cathodic Protection Level1 From PEBBLE HILLS UNIVERSITY USA and 3D
EDUCATORS- TRAINERS & CONSULTANT (PAKISTAN)
APPLUS VELOSI PAKISTAN (1st
Jan, 2016- till now)
• Cathodic protection inspection of complete pipeline including PSP, DCVG, CIPS and ht interference,
ceased crossing, valve assemble, solar panel & station pipeline
• Cp installation of tanks including PSP, TR units, isolation & anode junction box.
• To review the application applicable coating system compatibility,
• To initiate the qualification of the sand blasters/painter for client approval
• Review of method statement of painting application
• To ensure the readiness of QA/QC requirement are met before start of painting/ coating application
• To initiate inspection request for clients monitoring inspection
• To ensure the calibration / validation of sand blasting / painting equipment, tools etc
• To monitor the air temperature, dew point, relative humidity
• Holiday testing inspection of pipelines
• Inspection of peal test
• Pre pare inspection reports, internal NCR’s etc
• Visual inspection of weld joints
• Inspection of fit ups
• To inspection stringing lowering and filling
Sui Southern Gas Pipelines (SSGC), Karachi
• The 4-week internship was assigned in the Distribution Department at the head office in Karachi that
covered the nearby cities and towns as well.
• Cathodic Protection of Cross country pipelines (ICCP & Sacrificial Anode System)
• Internal Corrosion Monitoring ( Corrosion Coupon Analysis & NDT Techniques UT/MFL)
• Coating Failure Investigation (DCVG& PCM )
• PSP & CIP Surreys
2. METAL PIPELINE AND PROTECTION PRIVATE LIMITED KARACHI
Nov 2015 to January 2016 CP ENGINEER
• Supervise team for installation, commissioning, monitoring, maintenance & trouble
shooting of CP Systems for various Oil & Gas fields, Pakistan Petroleum Ltd, Oil and Gas
Development Company Ltd, Pakistan State Oil, Lotta Chemical Pakistan standards &
recommended industry practices of NACE, ISO, API, BS and/or others.
• Installation & Commissioning of ICCP and Sacrificial CP System.
• Understanding of Recommended Practices & Standards of NACE & other
• I have performed the following tests and surveys in my Projects:
Pakistan ship yard (Karachi)
• 4 weeks Internship at (Pakistan ship yard) taught me the basics of ships failure as I was appointed in the
relevant departments including ship building hall, pressure vessel and QC (NDT and DT)
Bachelors of Engineering in Metallurgy & Material Engineering from
Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi in 2014.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT:
• Non destructive testing (NDT) of Petrochemical Equipments..
• Microsoft office, Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Excellent in spoken and writing of Urdu and English and also speaking shinia.
SUBJECTS OF INTERESTS
• Corrosion Engineering, Corrosion Monitoring, Inspection and testing, NDT,
Materials Engineering, Mechanical Equipment’s & Tanks Etc., Off-shore &
On- shore works, Repair & maintenance.
• Fathers Name: Sher Ghazi•
• CNIC NO: 71202-1293351-5•
• Marital status: Married•
• Religion: Islam
• Furnished upon demand.