Shaikh Mohammad Arif J
Ashiyana, Near CND
English School, Pune-
e- mail- Arifarman123@yahoo.com
Seeking a challenging career that utilizes my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge,
and gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization,
thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth..
Enrich Experience of more than 10 years in SAP MM, PP.
A result oriented professional with 14+ years of exposure in New projects & Engineering
Able to achieve improvements in the areas of 5S, value engg. and effectively guide and lead the team members.
Familiarity with, PPAP, ISO TS documentation and experience with problem solving techniques.
Hand skill experience of fast proto typing model, simulations, component development of sheet metal component.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Rapid Prototyping With value Engg. Concept
Developing and implementing standard operating procedures & control systems for weld shop.
Leading efforts for streamlining processes and taking counter measure against defects.
To promote continuous improvement activity to enhance Safety, Cost, Quality and Production performance indicators.
Responsible for schedule adherence.
Co-ordinate with operating staff for upkeep for effectiveness for the corrective actions.
Quality Management & Customer Support
Daily analyze the production report for the defects & taking countermeasure to resolve the same.
To prepare detailed action plan for customer complaints & taking corrective & preventive measures to minimize warranty claims.
To study impact of inferior quality of brought out components & inform same to SQA dept. for corrective measures.
Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by closely interacting with clients & understand their requirements and customizing the
product and services accordingly.
Conducting regular training sessions to promote KAIZEN activities, 5s for the workplace & Safety aspects.
Emphasizing on multiskilling for the operators for that On- Job training session once a week .
To Promote and develop a teamwork environment & build moral & motivation up to downlink.
Since Aug’98 with Tata Toyo Radiator Limited as Sr. Executive ( operations / project/Quality/SAP )
Tata Toyo Radiator Limited manufactures aluminum-based radiators, inter coolers, heater cores, and exhaust gas recharge
systems for automobiles. The company was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Pune, India. Tata Toyo Radiator Limited
operates as a subsidiary of Tata Auto Comp Systems Limited.
----- 1 Of 5 -----
2. Notable Accomplishments:-
• Leading the operation Team to insure that Company business plan goals and objectives are met, measured by EBITDA targets set by
• Providing Safe working condition for TEAM members by following safety practices in discipline manner.
• In time execute of all pollution board & statutory compliances
• Set up various qualities get to assure flawless production & deliveries as well as launches.
• Established and maintaining work instructions, quality manuals, procedures and systems to assure predictable processes
Manages tooling and equipment suppliers
• Preparation, as well as Monitoring & upgrading Control plan, PFMEA, & process flow to controlling operational cost & Quality.
• Skip repeated non-conformity of product through CAPA, & root cause management.
• Implementation of integrated system like TOPS, TS16949, KAIZEN culture, TEAM Building for business excellence.
• Insuring flawless launches of new product by supporting all aspects of Engineering.
• Installation of new production lines & set production volume in given budget as per management expectation.
• Provides recommendations or changes in equipment and work layout, production methods and material handling procedures.
Investigates and implements improvements to processes, productivity, quality, cost control and for best customer support.
• Delivering tools and automation meeting the Company expectations regarding Cp and Cpk targets as agreed for future projects.
• Carried out verification & validation of fixture, jigs, & tools at the pilot production time & confirm PSW audit.
• Assuring that all Company Goals for new customer projects are met and escalate deviations to the HEAD Operations PAN India.
• Effective TEAM building through workshops, case studies, & trainings as well as brain storming through quality circle & kaizen activity.
• Preparing budgets like capital, revenue, IT, & Admin, manpower & Manages approved capital expenditure programs and budgets.
• Working closely with the Business Manager to secure profitable new business for Company.
• Works closely with Purchasing and Finance to guarantee a systematic capital purchasing in the most efficient and effective way for
• Day to day reporting the HEAD –Operations..
Education Name of college /
Year of passing Class
1 SSC Pune 1987 Second
2 HSC Pune 1990 Second
3 B.sc. (Physics) Pune university 1996 Second
4 BE Dnyanda Institute(Part
5 SAP CERTIFICATION IN MM-- From SAP partner
Certified June 2015 Certified in June 2015
6 ICWA In process
7 MBA From Pune university In process
SSC in IInd class division through Pune Board.
B.Sc with Second class division from pune university.
BE mechanical with First Class through Dnyanda Institute of engg.
Hands Skill experience SAP, MS office & Auto Cad
Business Development project done in SAP
“Problem Solving Technique” in Assy. Shop to denigrate the rework & rejection.
Cost saving through optimization of resources.
Completion of NANO 675 CC & 800 CC project .
Working on EGR Project.
Working in condenser project
Training at Japan for EGR
Worked at Melbourne to resolve Heater core issue
Worked with DTC project at TATA Motors Lucknow
Worked on Black spot elimination project---Warranty Base project
Worked at GM to resolve pressure cap issue
Launched Intercooler project
----- 2 Of 5 -----
3. Launched Heater core project
Father’s Name :Jafar S Shaikh
Date of Birth :17th
Marital Status :Married
Language Known :English, Hindi, Marathi
Strength :Self-Learning, Optimistic and Confident
Hobbies : Reading of books , Gardening
Passport No :J8311403
Existing CTC : 8.24Lac Rs/Annum
Notice period:- 3 Months
SHAIKH MOHAMMADARIF JAFAR
----- 3 Of 5 -----