• March 8 – Holi
• Celebrate Holi – The Festival of Colors!
• Have fun, make new friends, and enjoy the beautiful colors of Holi!
• Spread the joy of Holi!
• Don’t miss out on the fun!
• Happy Holi!!!
• Gudi Padwa – March 22
• Celebrate the New Year with Joy and Prosperity!
• Celebrate the beauty of this traditional festival and wish for prosperity and joy in
the year ahead.
• On this auspicious occasions of Gudi Padwa may you be endowed with Happiness,
Health & Wealth. Happy Gudi Padwa 2023!
• Mahavir Jayanti – April 4
• On this auspicious day, let us come together to honor the teachings of Mahavir
and celebrate his life and legacy.
• Always ask for what you deserve than what you desire. Wish you all a very happy
• Choose the path to salvation by right behavior, right knowledge, and right
belief. Happy Mahavir Jayanthi 2023.
• April 7 – Good Friday
• Good Friday to remember the sacrifice of Jesus and his death on the cross.
• "Promise to live a life of love, forgiveness and peace this Good Friday. . . "
• April 9 – Easter
• Happy Easter!
• "The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.“ – Victor
• "The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective
shell we've surrounded ourselves with...“ – Siobhan Shaw
• April 14, 2023 - Ambedkar Jayanti
• Commemorating the memory of Dr. B R Ambedkar on his 132th Birthday
• “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”
• “If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best
• Apr-21 - Eid -ul-Fitar
• Celebrate the joy of Eid
• May the Eid bring enticing new flavours to your life
• Eid -ul-Fitar Mubarak
• Let’s celebrate this pious festival with hugs and forgiveness
• Jun-28 – Bakrid / Eid-ul-Adha
• Celebrate the spirit of Eid by honoring its traditions and making new memories
with friends and family.
• May you enjoy this festival of joy peacefully, submerged in love and generosity.
• July 11 - World Population Day
• Theme - How to safeguard the health and rights of women and girls now and
putting the brakes on COVID-19.
• "Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy. It is time to act and act
strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.“
• "To save the world, to protect the tomorrow, we have to control the population
• #WorldPopulationDay #StrongerTogether
• Aug-15 - Independence Day
• #IndependenceDay #FreedomDay #CelebrateIndependenceDay
• Let this Independence Day be a reminder that we must continue to work together
to build a strong, independent India with economic and social justice for all.
• 76 years of Independence
• "It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled,
while the ideas survived." - Bhagat Singh.
• "Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not
pay for living?" - Mahatma Gandhi.
• August 29 - Onam
• Celebrate Onam with Joy and Happiness!
• #Onam #Celebration #Joy #FamilyTime
• May the festival of Onam fill your home and heart with forever joy and happiness.
Cheers to all the good times.
• Happy Onam!
• August 30 - Raksha Bandhan
• #RakshaBandhan #LoveMySibling #CelebrateBond
• Let’s celebrate this day with love and joy!
• Celebrate the special bond between brothers and sisters.
• "Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
• Happy Raksha Bandhan!
• September 6 – Janmashtami
• #Janmashtami #Krishna #Celebrations #FunAndEntertainment
• Happy Janmashtami
• “May Lord Krishna showers all his blessings on you. May you get lots of happiness
• September 8 - International Literacy Day
• #InternationalLiteracyDay #LiteracyMatters
• Explore, Learn And Grow.
• Promote the value of literacy!
• “Education is the most powerful weapon with which you can change the world.” -
• “There is no such thing as a child who hates to read; there are only children who
have not found the right book.” -Frank Serafini
• September - World Ozone Day
• “Ozone for life”
• “Earth without the ozone layer is like a house without a roof; Save the Ozone
• “Let’s take an oath to protect the ozone layer and save life on earth this World
• Go green, go genius, stamp the carbon, stand tall, and stitch the ozone layer.
• September 20 - Ganesh chathurthi
• Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with Joy and Purity!
• Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
• Let’s celebrate this festival of joy and harmony with our hearts and minds full of
love and humility.
• May Lord Ganesha bestow you power, destroy your sorrow and enhance
happiness in your life.
• May Lord Ganesha always remove obstacles from your life.
• September 28 - Milad un- Nabi
• Remember and honor the teachings of our beloved prophet
• May the divine blessings of Allah fill your home and heart with the spirit of joy and
open up newer opportunities for success.
• Happy Eid –E-Milad un- Nabi
• October 2 - Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti
• #MahatmaGandhi #GandhiJayanti #Truth #NonViolence #SelfSacrifice
• Let's honor and remember the great leader of India - Mahatma Gandhi!
• “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will.” - Mahatma Gandhi
• “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
mistakes.” - Mahatma Gandhi
• Happy Gandhi Jayanti
• October 16 - World Food Day
• #EndHunger #WorldFoodDay
• Theme - 'Safe food today for a healthy tomorrow‘
• Produce and consume safe food that have “immediate and long-term benefits for
people, the planet, and the economy.”
• There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except
in the form of bread. - Mahatma Gandhi
• October 23 – Maha Navami
• Celebrate Maha Navami with Joy
• Happy Maha Navami
• May your life is showered with the love and blessings of Maa Durga, May the
occasion of Maha Navami bring along a year full of positivity for you.
• May the atmosphere around you be full of the spirit of mirth and love, May this
occasion bring along prosperity and peace in your life.
• October 24 – Dussehra
• Happy Dussehra!
• Time to rejoice and celebrate the victory of good over evil.
• May this Dussehra burn all the gloom and misery on Earth and bring you happiness
• Let us come together to celebrate the victory of good over evil this Dussehra. May
this auspicious day bring you love, luck and happiness.
• November 12 – Diwali
• Celebrate Diwali with Joy & Happiness!
• Light up your home, your hearts and your lives with the vibrant colors of Diwali!
• Happy Diwali!
• “This Diwali illuminates your life with lights and colours. Have a Safe and Green
• November 14 - World Diabetes Day
• Theme - access to diabetes care.
• "This world diabetes day, pledge to follow a lifestyle that can make your life
• Wishing you all the happiness and sweetness but no Diabetes….. May you have a
healthy and joyous life….. Happy World Diabetes Day!!!
• November 14 - Children’s Day
• #ChildrensDay #CelebrationOfYouth #YoungMindsAndHearts
• Appreciate the joys and wonders of childhood. Let's honor the energy, creativity,
and innocence of our young ones.
• “Children are the future of the country and the people of tomorrow, so they
should be nurtured with care and love. Today’s children will create tomorrow’s
• “We must find ways to give children a sense of security and well-being so that they
may be able to grow into responsible, contributing members of society.”
• November 27 - Guru Nanak Jayanti
• On this special day, spread love, peace, and harmony in the world
• #GuruNanakJayanti #CelebrateGuruNanak #SpreadLoveAndHarmony
• “There is but One God. His name is Truth; He is the creator, fears none, without
enmity, unborn and self-created. He is realised by the Guru’s grace.”
• May the teachings of the Guru reflect goodness and compassion in you and bring
into your life, the glow of happiness and prosperity.
• December 10 - Human Rights Day
• Let’s stand together and fight for the basic human rights of everyone, everywhere.
• “A right delayed is a right denied.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
• “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it
is faced.” – James Baldwin
• December 25 – Christmas
• Merry Christmas!
• From sledding and snowmen to cookies and hot chocolate, join in the fun and
make memories that will last a lifetime.
• “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud,
making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
• “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things
around us.” – David Cameron
• December 31 - New Year's Eve
• #NewYearsEve #CountdownTo2023
• "The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah
• “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay
where you are.” —J.P. Morgan