1. SCOTT W. KNICK
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN | DEMAND PLANNING | S&OP
Executive level experience with business process, software, and ERP operating system integration and
implementation experience within scope of Global Supply Chain Management, with Business Modeling
focused on People, Process, and Systems.
Responsible for the optimization and harmonization of the global strategic and tactical planning activities
synchronizing volume and value planning within the scope of the S&OP function, in addition to driving cross-
functional life-cycle management processes.
Develop, implement, manage, analyze, and present strategic as well as tactical business and financial plans
for multiple business units, programs and projects, as expert business leader.
TELEFLEX MEDICAL, INC., Durham, NC 2007 – Present
Senior Director, Demand Planning
Deliver world-class demand management leadership, practices and results across Teleflex medical
global business units, for products manufactured or procured within North America, EMEA, Asia, and
• Lead and facilitate global and collaborative S&OP process, as well as direct leadership for team of
analysts and planners.
• Spearhead demand planning and supply chain execution requirements process.
o Define MRP execution strategy engineered to support customer service goals and achieve
• Develop and execute supply chain plans enabling Teleflex medical to meet sales and service
objectives, defining business requirements and developing system strategies to support execution.
• Achieved corporate objective of maintaining 80% forecast accuracy at sku level, achieving FG asset
management stability for $170M across several locations.
2. LORD CORPORATION, Cary, NC 2005 – 2007
Directed global forecasting cycle for all business value streams, utilized as foundational element of
financial and manufacturing planning. Integral participant within Sales and Operations planning rollout,
formalizing existing processes into cyclical actions.
• Built business confidence across functions, supplying analytics to support decision making, “putting
to paper” executive S&OP presentations.
• Drove forecast performance accountability, developing solid forecasting processes, including key
performance indicators (KPIs), actionable reports, and continuous business review and
communication, in collaboration with marketing and sales groups.
SCOTT W. KNICK email@example.com PAGE TWO
UNDER ARMOUR PERFORMANCE APPAREL, Baltimore, MD 2003 – 2006
Senior Manager, Demand and Sales Planning
Developed and directed statistical, consensual and collaborative demand and retail planning, and
forecasting process, across all functional supply chain areas, including Sales, Apparel, Production
Planning, Sourcing, and Logistics.
• Directed demand planning software selection, integration, training, and implementation.
HAMILTON BEACH PROCTOR-SILEX, INC., Glen Allen, VA 1995 – 2003
Manager, Corporate Forecasting and Customer Communications
Managed and developed global corporate forecast, more than $525M per annum, within competitive
retail / vendor market segment of small appliances.
• Integrated and implemented business standards, designed to support corporate and departmental
goals and objectives, within scope of supply chain management.
o Modeling emphasis on people, process, and systems.
• Focused collaborative business practices within retail industry with market leaders such as Target,
Wal-Mart, and Kmart; Home Centers such as Home Depot, Lowes, and Menards, Grocery
Channels, and other international trade partners.
3. • Managed reverse and direct logistics, and customer compliance, meeting and overcoming
challenges within supply chain partnership. Provided vendor performance analysis and key account
supply chain development.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Administration , Accounting and Business Management,
University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
Demand Solutions – Crystal Ball Award recipient
Reverse Logistics Conference – Speaker / Moderator
President and Vice President of Fuquay Varina High School Athletic Boosters Club
Coach – Youth / Teenage Basketball and Soccer
Demand Solutions Software, QAD, SAP, Business Warehouse (BW), i2 Demand Planner, Manugistics,
Logility, COGNOS, Hyperion, AS 400, JD Edwards, Microsoft Office Suite