1. SANDESH DESHMUKH
Plot No. 60, Opposite Pathare’s House, Kranti Chowk, Shanta Nagar, New Tapdia
Nagar, Kharap Road,
Akola - 444004.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
To contribute with the best of my efforts towards the organizational interest and
my development through work experience.
My long run aim would be to lead a satisfactory and balanced life.
August 2006 – Till Date
• Operations Head – AXIS BANK LTD, WASHIM, since the mid of JAN 2014. Both
liabilities and asset business for the branch, operations, adhering to compliances set
by the regulators and customer satisfaction are part of the job. Administering the
above, by motivating and driving the workforce as a cohesive unit was one of the
• Staying online with the Year to Date targets in IPG fee income has been one of the
major challenges in a small and new district with a population of near to 75000 only.
• Converting the operations oriented team into sales oriented team has been a short
• Income generation from third party products like Mutual funds and Insurance both
life and non-life form a major part of retail branch banking.
• Cross-selling various products to existing customers and increasing the product
holding and making the customer profitable for the branch and the bank as an
• Regulatory compliance as per the policies and procedures laid down by the bank as
well as the Regulatory Authorities is one of the major areas where monitoring and
reporting form a very critical and important part of the job profile.
• Improvement in the overall functioning of the branch is the achievement.Managing
resources and getting optimum productivity to achieve set goals with the team.
Motivating to think big and out of the box, get the maximum and also maintain their
satisfaction levels. Walking in small steps to reach a bigger better milestone in a
planned and systematic manner.
• Established strong relationship in the local and nearby region of the Government
Sector Offices for Banking Relationship is also an achievement.
• Back up Operations Head– AXIS BANK LTD, JALGAON. With the designation
of Deputy Manager, Back up to Senior Manager Operations head. Handled clearing
department of the branch with volumes for inward clearing ranging up to 600 - 800
per day and for outward 500 - 700 per day.
• Shared number of Ideas in Idea Generation endeavor of the bank for process
simplification and overall growth of the bank.
2. • Front Desk Officer - AXIS BANK LTD, AKOLA. Achievement of Cross Sell
Targets is one of the achievements. Promoted as Deputy Manager in 2011.
Converted the client base into revenue for the branch in FY 2011-12, 2012-13. Sold
100 SIPs in the span of One month and received appreciation from the Circle Head.
• Asset business generation and conversion forms a major part of cross selling to
existing customers as well as selling liability products to existing asset customers
forms another key result area.
• Qualified in March Mania Contest of the Nagpur Circle for Life Insurance Business
in March 2012.
• Teller - AXIS BANK LTD, AKOLA. Managed cash like Nodal Cash Branch. Huge
Volumes of Cash on daily basis and managed under retention limit has been one of
• Forex Business Co ordinator - AXIS BANK LTD, AKOLA.
• On the FOREX side the branch is the 4th Best Contributor in the Circle on the Retail
front and on the TRADE side the branch has done business worth $1.5 million from
• Demat Business Officer - Handled DP Business @ Akola Branch.
• Executive - AXIS BANK LTD, SATARA. Teller as well as ATM Officer.
Maintaining cash under CRL, following clean note policy, cash balancing within
timelines, ATM Reconciliation and maintenance. Front Desk as well as teller.
March 2006 - July 2006
• Working for NIPUN INSURANCE BROKERS PVT. LTD. , PUNE as Customer
Service Manager. It was a new venture in the new IRDA regime in insurance sector
• In the role of Customer Service Manager was instrumental in enhancing the
promotion and exposure of the firm in corporates.
• Was instrumental in setting up processes and procedure for the smoother
functioning of the business.
• The firms business arena expanded with multiple insurance products of multiple
companies in a very short span of 3 months.
• Part of the core team of the group involved in formulating the policies and strategies
of various divisions.
October 2005 - February 2006
• Worked as Business Development executive with Microline India Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
The company which was in IT Infrastructure and enterprises, Software Sales
• I was in Software Sales - Payroll Software Division. The Marketing and Sales of
the Payroll Software in WideSpread Corporates of Pune Region extended unto
• BioMetric Attendance was added in the product later. The software division was a
New Venture of the company.
3. • Extensive traveling, Negotiation with buyers, Interface between the development
team and the customer for query resolution and customization requests.
• Passed out M.B.A. in June 2005 from Department of Business
Administration and Research, Shri. Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of
Engineering, Shegaon 444203 (M.S.) - Amravati University.
• Passed out B.Sc. in Dec 2003 from Shri. Shivaji College of Arts,
Commerce and Science, Akola - 444001(M.S.) - Amravati University.
• NISM Mutual Fund Distributor Certification, Specified Person Certification
of IRDA for Life as well as General Insurance.
• NCFM Depository Operations Certification Exam passed.
• Actively arranging, conducting, managing the customer interaction program of
the bank ‘Let’s Talk’ - A customer Interaction Programme by Axis Bank every
second Friday of the month.
• Worked with Axis Bank HR for Campus Recruitment drive right from conducting
online test and interviews, on the job training, participated in the Buddy Program
of HR for new recruits in FY 2013-14.
• Presented a Paper on ‘Human Resource Development - A Vedantic Approach’ in
National Level Management Paper Presentation @ Shri Shiva Shivani Institute of
Management, Hyderabad in 2001.
• Participated in National Himalayan Trekking Expedition 1999 of Youth Hostels
Association of India @ Kullu - Himachal Pradesh including Rock Climbing,
River Crossing, Rappelling, Skiing etc.
• Played Cricket in Inter District State Level ‘Vinu Mankad Cricket Tournament’
organized by Sports Department of Govt. of Maharashtra.
• Born on 10th July, 1980. Universal Donor.
• Mrs. Kalyani Deshmukh - Wife - Database Expert by Profession.
• Mr. M.K.Deshmukh - Father - Retired.
• Mrs. Asmita Deshmukh - Mother- Housewife.
• Mr. Raghuvir Deshmukh - Brother - Self Employed.
Correspondence Address : C/o Mrs. Nalini Bansod, Besides Vitthal Mandir,
IUDP Colony, Pusad Road, Washim - 444505 (M.S.)
Place : Washim