Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
This is the second and last internship for mechanical engineers in R&D. ME400 summer practice course in METU (ODTÜ).
This report includes all my personal observations and actions in Emek R&D as a mechanical engineering student during 20 business days.
- Purchasing meetings for required components
- Selection of electro-mechanical components
- R&D management stages
My personal observations:
1. General R&D Cycle: It covers how Emek Arge handles a research project and intermediate steps.
2. Projects of Emek R&D: Information about past and current projects of the Emek R&D.
My personal actions:
1. Factory Tour: Some images and videos of products and environment of the manufacturer company. All related digital media will be provided on demand.
2. Staubli Meeting: Notes on the related meeting are compiled in this section. All the related information about the meeting was compiled in an extra document. But some important actions were included in this report as well.