Good & Healthy Life
Quality Of Life
Increase productivity in work
To focus on how to combine work,
family relationships and leisure time
into a satisfying life successfully.
According to A survey from more than 50,000 employees from A variety of manufacturing and service
organizations found. 2 out of every 5 employees are dissatisfied with the balance between their work and
It is harder than ever to keep up with both your work and personal activities.
7 Tips For Work-Life Balance
I. Don’t overbook
II. Prioritize ruthlessly
III. Learn how to say no
V. Use technology
VI. …but don’t overdo it
VII. Know it won’t always be perfect
7 Tips for
Work Life Balance
Don’t plan too many things
Assume that only 50% of things you plan for the day will actually get done
• The secret to booking your time effectively boils down to knowing
what is important and what can’t wait.
• Use the sharpest knife to trim the essential from the secondary
“Running on Plenty at Work”
Learn to Say No
• One of the biggest land mines of effective time management is recognizing that you don’t have to agree
with everything and with everyone.
“Saying no to one thing opens the door to saying yes to something great”
• Bringing time into line isn’t just a matter of scheduling.
• “Eliminating clutter and the chaos will give you a gift of 240 to 288 hours every year”
• Go beyond personal habits and practices for time management.
• Use technology as another weapon to make the most effective use of your workday
• “Sticky notes are one of the worst things in the world. ..”
“..You should live by your database. That way nothing is ever forgotten.”
Use Technology…. But Don’t Overdue
• Part of effective time management is knowing when to shut things down.
• Turning off a cell phone or other wireless means of communication establishes boundaries.
It won’t always be perfect
• “Be grateful for what goes right and learn from your mistakes.”
• Do what you can and enjoy whatever time you spend more pleasantly and productively.
• Time management is not an exact science. Don’t stress out and waste time in the process obsessing over every
second of time.
Parece que tem um bloqueador de anúncios ativo. Ao listar o SlideShare no seu bloqueador de anúncios, está a apoiar a nossa comunidade de criadores de conteúdo.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade.
Atualizámos a nossa política de privacidade de modo a estarmos em conformidade com os regulamentos de privacidade em constante mutação a nível mundial e para lhe fornecer uma visão sobre as formas limitadas de utilização dos seus dados.
Pode ler os detalhes abaixo. Ao aceitar, está a concordar com a política de privacidade atualizada.